Premier League Discussion

Arsenal embarrassed by Brentford there. Two tough games coming up, could Arteta be a goner before August is out?

Is there any "Foreign channel" thats like BT Sports Score but shows the Saturday 3pm goals live?

It would be like the BT champions league show on tues & weds nights.

Is there any "Foreign channel" thats like BT Sports Score but shows the Saturday 3pm goals live?

Not aware of one but if I was looking I'd probably look in NBC, SuperSports (South African) or Bein Sports.

@pabloescaban He means like Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports on a Saturday Afternoon, but when a goal goes in instead of a pundit describing the action they show a video of each goal from every game.

I don't know of anything along those lines.
Not sure Sky are allowed to show any part of 3pm games until long after they're over

No UK channel is allowed for the 3pm matches by law, my best guess would be Bein Sports but it'd be a long shot, even then it might not be in the English language

Optus Sport have a "Goal Rush" channel @Rocko, you might find it there. (Australia)

Edit: looks like NBC Sports Network might have a "Goal Rush" too. (USA)

Last edited:

Canal+ Sport 2 HD 13e is showing goals & bits from all matches - (Multi Premier League)

Only one game but great performance from United earlier.

Still a bit short imo.

Need a couple of more signings which hope they still looking at.

Didn't expect us to win, but wasn't expecting that kind of spanking either!

That's the thing with their open attacking style of play - can beat any team on their day but can also find themselves on the end of a thrashing.

Back