Premier League Discussion

They do need a major clear out, lots of players need to go but its not going to happen until a good manager is in place, I expect them to be very ordinary now for the rest of the season, be lucky to finish in the top half of the table, too many hangers on happily picking up money for nothing.

Ye as I like to call them mercenaries.

Not many there that are loyal to the club but loyal to money and would leave at a drop of a hat.

Youth and bringing them to the first team is where they should focus on instead of trying to get any abdw every big name player.

If they hang on a short while, then Rafa will be available, United fans would love that, heh,heh.

I'd be very surprised to see Benitez sacked. He was asked to come and work with a threadbare squad with huge spending restrictions due to FFP then lost several very influential first team players. Moshiri put his neck on the line to bring Benitez in and I really can't see him leaving without being given a fair crack at the job.

BREAKING: Ralf Rangnick is close to finalising a deal to become Manchester United's interim manager until the end of the season. Discussions are ongoing with Rangnick and Lokomotiv MoscOw over releasing him from his role as manager of Sports and Development

BREAKING: Ralf Rangnick is close to finalising a deal to become Manchester United's interim manager until the end of the season. Discussions are ongoing with Rangnick and Lokomotiv MoscOw over releasing him from his role as manager of Sports and Development
Step backwards in imoi would wait till end of season see how Carrick does

Step backwards in imoi would wait till end of season see how Carrick does

Very strange move on their part.

Carrick wouldnt have done any worse.

Seems they really want Pochi and all signs are there he will be the next manager especially if PSG dont win the champions league.

Manchester United have announced the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager until the end of the season, subject to work visa requirements.

Following this period, Ralf and the club have agreed that he will continue in a consultancy role for a further two years.

Very good win for villa. Could have scored more with the chances they had.

Gerrard has had a good start as manager there. Long road ahead but if they play like that not only will they stay up but should finish in top half.

Very good win for villa. Could have scored more with the chances they had.

Gerrard has had a good start as manager there. Long road ahead but if they play like that not only will they stay up but should finish in top half.
Whatever!!

Back