Premier League Discussion

"Interim to the end of the season" suggests that the manager they want is currently unwilling to leave his current job. Pochettino maybe?

Not a shock at all and had happen.

Get the guy they want can't have right now. But Carrick as interim manager even till end of the season will just make united position even worst in the table.

Giggsy might be available after the trial!? 👀👀👀

Still believe no matter who they get things won't really change when the people at the top don't really give a toss about the club despite the investment they have made with players.

I dont think it looks good for Utd fans, with Carrick, along with a bit of help from Darren Fletcher, taking the reigns until the end of the season, out of the frying pan into the fire, should appoint Brucey on a temporary basis, then get their main target in the summer.

I dont think it looks good for Utd fans, with Carrick, along with a bit of help from Darren Fletcher, taking the reigns until the end of the season, out of the frying pan into the fire, should appoint Brucey on a temporary basis, then get their main target in the summer.

Club is and has been a sheer mess for many years now more so since Fergie left.

People saying get this guy or that one and get rid of these players and bring these in will be a short term fix when really they need to sort everything from top to bottom at the club to really get back to where they once were.

I also am sick to death with some saying it will be a new long term project and will need patience. How much patience can fans expect when it's a repeat cycle.

Tbh Utd squad needs a major haul you could tell in yesterdays performance they had lost faith in ole.
I would drop de gea for sure for Henderson maguire I would sell purely cause he was out clubbing after a defeat lol.
Matic and Fred I would sell or terminate their contracts.
this viva ronaldo hype that all Utd fans had was just a circus in the making but saying that all the 1st team could do with going and rebuild the squad with youth and players that wants to play and not just for the moneyE4FB433A-C5C5-43CA-B146-A600E626B2AD.jpeg

Club is and has been a sheer mess for many years now more so since Fergie left.

People saying get this guy or that one and get rid of these players and bring these in will be a short term fix when really they need to sort everything from top to bottom at the club to really get back to where they once were.

I also am sick to death with some saying it will be a new long term project and will need patience. How much patience can fans expect when it's a repeat cycle.
Utd are another arsenal imo

They do need a major clear out, lots of players need to go but its not going to happen until a good manager is in place, I expect them to be very ordinary now for the rest of the season, be lucky to finish in the top half of the table, too many hangers on happily picking up money for nothing.

Tbh Utd squad needs a major haul you could tell in yesterdays performance they had lost faith in ole.
I would drop de gea for sure for Henderson maguire I would sell purely cause he was out clubbing after a defeat lol.
Matic and Fred I would sell or terminate their contracts.
this viva ronaldo hype that all Utd fans had was just a circus in the making but saying that all the 1st team could do with going and rebuild the squad with youth and players that wants to play and not just for the moneyView attachment 67760

He's a talent less robot.

Would love to see Keane teach him a thing or two about respect.

Back