Premier League Discussion

Yes getting really silly with the postponement of games.

If you have the numbers required to field a first team then match should go ahead plain and simple.
Burnley have asked for postponement for that reason, bigger clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are trying to postpone for tactical reasons! We played our last 2 games with 8 regular available players and the bench made up with Acadamy! When that went down to 7 if you play and get another injury you have the same 7 minus for the next game!

Burnley have asked for postponement for that reason, bigger clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are trying to postpone for tactical reasons! We played our last 2 games with 8 regular available players and the bench made up with Acadamy! When that went down to 7 if you play and get another injury you have the same 7 minus for the next game!
Ye bigger clubs are using covid to get games postponed which ain't right way.

You just have to play games under the current circumstances no matter the size of the club.

If covid cases are legitimately going through the squad and you can't field a full squad then only then should a game be postponed.

We tried once to me knowing that's it other than that havnt read or heard about us trying since like now we have one covid case

We tried once to me knowing that's it other than that havnt read or heard about us trying since like now we have one covid case
Tuchel has been making a song and dance over it,
The criteria is 13 plus a goalie, Covid is a contributing factor. Rogers has plodded on with what he has available.
His point was from the last game to the rescheduled game he still had only 7 available and would be unfair for them to keep on without any respite!
Klopp is asking for 5.subs to be allowed ffs

I think maybe Conte sees him as a player he can improve, and get the best out of him, yeah I look forward to seeing how he does at Spurs.

Personally I don't see anything exciting about him! The valuation speaks a lot, he is a winger who doesn't score or gets decent crosses into the box! Most clubs have worked him out and double up on him.

Thats what I mean when I say that Conte may be able to get that little bit of spark back in him, he is a better player that what he is showing this season so far, no doubt about that, probably needs the change of scenery and the fact that the Spurs manager seems determined to sign him , this may give him a bit of confidence back, I know Daniel Levy isnt that fussed on him, but Conte is.

I thought Roy Hodgson had finally retired from management, but no, seems like he wants to keep Watford in the EPL this season, all I can say is, he must have been really missing football, big time, suppose the short term deal suits both.

Premier League clubs have agreed on new postponement guidance that says if a club applies to postpone a match on the grounds of insufficient players due to COVID-19, they must have a minimum of four positive cases within their squad.

Club applications will continue to be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Thats what I mean when I say that Conte may be able to get that little bit of spark back in him, he is a better player that what he is showing this season so far, no doubt about that, probably needs the change of scenery and the fact that the Spurs manager seems determined to sign him , this may give him a bit of confidence back, I know Daniel Levy isnt that fussed on him, but Conte is.
The thing traore has never done is work without the ball,tony pulis at middlesbrough was first to start to get him workin on crosses,think he scored 2 or 3 for boro before wolves opened the value clause. Wolves brought him on a bit more but they havnt got him to go on runs without the ball. He always wants it at his feet,if someone could bring that side of the in he would be good.

Adama Traore scheduled to have medical tomorrow ahead of proposed move from Wolves to Barcelona on loan until summer with an option to buy for around €35m

Source: David Ornstein (Athletic)

Back