Premier League Discussion

Clearly he dont want to be there with all the talk from him before. He misses inter and not be being focused and not 100% there is severely affecting his performances for the team.

Clearly he dont want to be there with all the talk from him before. He misses inter and not be being focused and not 100% there is severely affecting his performances for the team.
You can clearly see he is not focused and as you pointed out since the interview he did and got fined

OFFICIAL: Marcelo Bielsa has been sacked by Leeds. Former Salzburg and Leipzig manager Jesse Marsch will take over immediately.

Shame how they are treating roman and pushing him out of the club.

Wonder if the other Russian billionaires will get the same treatment :unsure:

Chelseafc statement

The following statement has been published...​

During my nearly 20-year ownership of Chelsea FC, I have always viewed my role as a custodian of the Club, whose job it is ensuring that we are as successful as we can be today, as well as build for the future, while also playing a positive role in our communities. I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart. I remain committed to these values. That is why I am today giving trustees of Chelsea’s charitable Foundation the stewardship and care of Chelsea FC.
I believe that currently they are in the best position to look after the interests of the Club, players, staff, and fans.

It's not a shame really! All Russian interest is going to be scrutinised, they are probably legging it now before there assets are frozen
Seems any one who is classed as russian is being painted as being as allies of Putin.

Couldn't be further from the truth but we will continue to see massive sanctions against these rich Russian businessmen whether they have ties to Putin or not

It's not a shame really! All Russian interest is going to be scrutinised, they are probably legging it now before there assets are frozen
Cause its a shame all the papers mps have been on about abromovich no mention of arsenal share holder or any other in all divisions just Chelsea.
Just because Roman is Russian and used to be close contact of putin.
Hopefully he dosnt sell as we will owe him 2 billion

Seems any one who is classed as russian is being painted as being as allies of Putin.

Couldn't be further from the truth but we will continue to see massive sanctions against these rich Russian businessmen whether they have ties to Putin or not
Roman has ties with Putin/Hitler!

They're classed as Russian because they're Russian
There's not many Russian billionaires who aren't chums with Vlad the Impaler, he created them, they owe him

Back