Premier League Discussion

I get the impression the handover to the trust at Chelsea is temporary, and a good move by RA as it takes the spotlight off his ownership and business dealings at a time when English football is standing with Ukraine.

Believe their Thai but get your point.

It's easier to make anyone a scapegoat.
All Russian
Exactly my point

exactly but as CK says easy to make anyone a scapegoat which I wasn't saying they had ties was more of an example
The only shame is what Roman has added to EPL and the money he has put in, but he is Russian and has ties with the Kremlin, all Russian Billionaires will be froze out of UK over this atrocity! And rightly so imo.
As an ex service man I feel sickened that is all we can do, we should have reunited the free world and physically stopped this

They're classed as Russian because they're Russian

There's not many Russian billionaires who aren't chums with Vlad the Impaler, he created them, they owe him
But saying all of them are his cronies and thus need to be punished is going a step top far.

Sport and politics shouldn't mix imo.

All Russian

The only shame is what Roman has added to EPL and the money he has put in, but he is Russian and has ties with the Kremlin, all Russian Billionaires will be froze out of UK over this atrocity! And rightly so imo.
As an ex service man I feel sickened that is all we can do, we should have reunited the free world and physically stopped this
We can't tho cause of article 5

All the talk about who's pals with who is irrelevant to this, every single high powerful person is making a shit load of money for themselves and their friends, matt Hancock give the ppe contract to his pal 🤣🤣 and look how that fiasco turned out, just because a Russian billionaire is friends with putin, doesn't mean they agree with what he's done, viktor orban is putins pal but he's just come out and condemned his actions and welcomes the sanctions(hungry PM).

Anyone else's provider have mola streams today apart from mine Propper Crystal clear picture and the woman in a studio presenting 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Anyone else's provider have mola streams today apart from mine Propper Crystal clear picture and the woman in a studio presenting 🤤🤤🤤🤤
You horny so and so lol

But nah mola sports is there but dont work not issue really when so many other sources tbh.

I've seen someone else say Mola streams on iptv are good quality - strange coz on the legit app they're crap!

But saying all of them are his cronies and thus need to be punished is going a step top far.

Sport and politics shouldn't mix imo.
Politics mixes with everything.
RA shifted stuff around today so that UK Gov didn't seize it from him, under recently changed rules, he stood the chance of having all his business interests frozen, Chelsea is one of them.
Seriously- Chelsea could have been in the control of HM Gov if he'd left it another hour, and it may have been months or even years before he got control again, if ever.
Putin's cronies like Abromavich will be chewing his ears off now saying I want my football team back and I want my chain of international banks back and all the other multi trillion dollar businesses they are running.... More than one of them will find a way to get rid of their problem.

He'll 'fall off his horse' next week and land on 31 upturned kitchen knives.
Or have an 'allergic reaction to twelve grammes of radioactive uranium" that was in his bacon butty.

One of my subs had it good picture fhd 25 fps, I got a bit of a jump now and then, as my team wasn't playing I compared the Brighton game on Now TV and the Dazn app! Both the latter were better, but the Lady was voluptuous 😊

Back