printer

dee

TK Veteran
any ideas on a decent printer prefer not to have another hp as the one iv gots going to be hit with a lump hammer, im fed up with it not working. lol

My printer is a hp, it works fine so far.

I've had a few different makes, i think they make them to break after a certain amount of time.

Check out the ink prices, because you will pick up a printer fairly cheaply, it's buying the ink that can get very expensive. My last printer before this one was a dell and the ink was very dear.

I also use HP, and have had no probs and as Eva said its the ink that costs a fortune :)

Also what do you want your printer to be able to do, if you want one that prints good quality photos that might be a bit more expensive.

ive also got a HP all in one had it for about 10 yrs now and never had a problem - well not a major one.

what do you use it for mainly, and do you want a wireless one, what sort of size are you looking for coz these days some are small - unlike my monster HP psc 950. Ink is expensive but lol hubby orders it from work - well he uses printer for his work emails lol!

I must admit i wont change mine until it packs up and then i may buy another hp or even an epson - only coz u can buy seperate colours when it comes to ink.

just used for general stuff so could sit a month and not get used. but the little lady will need to start using for her nvq soon, so not to middle of the range in price will do H. not worried Eva about photos as iv a dock that came with camera.

Last edited:
Have a look at this Dee, I bought one for my son and I have to admit for the money it is very good.

All in on, printer/scanner/copier, Printing quality is good and fast and the scanning quality if very good. Printer ink for a full set available from ebay HERE 7 quid including postage!. Cant really go wrong with it for the money.

epson-stylus-sx200.jpg

just to let you no reloaded the hp disk & so far the printer is now behaving itself. tanx for the help.:err:

Back