PS5 PS 5 Hack??

Ye read this I'm not getting too excited..yet

Just when I thought PS5 encryption and security meant this would be first PS not hacked. But NEVER doubt the genius legend hackers.

Still think similiar to PS4 will jailbreak like that not a full blown CFW like in PS3 days but still think maybe few years away for full jailbreak of PS5.

Also rumblings on scene the PS4 exploit could be released before the end of the year which will be HUGE especially if its firmware 9+

Nothing confirmed yet but wouldnt be surprised if it has been hacked then be few years before the public hack becomes available.

It's normally the realise ones that get hacked pretty quick and you can get the hack. You normally have to wait a couple of years for it to develop.

I doubt any hack for PS5 will available in the scene or wherever for public for some years yet.

It's encouraging that it can be hacked.

PS5 Jailbreak incoming? - Wololo.net

Well 2022 for the PS5 scene could explode similiar to how it did with PS3 and less so with PS4.

Would be astonishing if indeed the PS5 gets hacked in 2022 and would love to see the expressions of the top brass at Sony if it happens lol

But ye PS4 scene booming again and that wont stop now as can see jailbreaks happening for it again late this year but PS5 jailbreak/hack in 2022 would be the icing on the cake.

Lets hope it does indeed happen and just think in 2 years or less of the PS5 being released it could be hacked. Insane!!!

They always do mate the first one. Then it takes them ages when they update firmware.

They always do mate the first one. Then it takes them ages when they update firmware.
Not really as took years for the first proper jailbreak/hack for PS3 and PS4. With the PS1 and PS2 I believe was different was hacked much sooner.

With PS5 though its much sooner for hack that alot thought.

As your right in saying with recent firmware it will take much longer even years before jailbreaks come out for those versions as we seen with previous console models and will be the same for PS5.

No it didn't ps4 was done soon after realise but took ages to update. I know because I hacked one. Then it took well over a year to get a update.

No it didn't ps4 was done soon after realise but took ages to update. I know because I hacked one. Then it took well over a year to get a update.
1.76 was the first proper jailbreak for the PS4 and was released around 2 years after release of the PS4 so dont see how it was done soon after release.

It did take quite a long time to then have the next jailbreak for the firmware version after that.

Sony some greedy sods. I was interested in the PS5 and was looking into regional switching and the prices are near enough the same give or take 10% either way.

I’m too used to steam. If a game gets released and I really want it and it isn’t cracked I go the VPN route and buy from Argentina/Turkey at about 85% less. If you could do this with PS5 than it would be great. But PS5 games being £60 a pop hopefully it gets hacked lol. Then I’ll pick one up.

I tend to get the lads xbox one games off Freeby normally half price after a couple of months.

Sony some greedy sods. I was interested in the PS5 and was looking into regional switching and the prices are near enough the same give or take 10% either way.

I’m too used to steam. If a game gets released and I really want it and it isn’t cracked I go the VPN route and buy from Argentina/Turkey at about 85% less. If you could do this with PS5 than it would be great. But PS5 games being £60 a pop hopefully it gets hacked lol. Then I’ll pick one up.
Steam/PC has that damn denova protection hate that with a bloody passion lol.

Have a crap PC so cant play much PC games. But tbh never really been into PC gaming always been consoles for me.

The prices of games even for PS4 still let alone PS5 is bonkers.

No doubt the hack is close for the PS5. Not a question of IF but WHEN.

I tend to get the lads xbox one games off Freeby normally half price after a couple of months.

Thing is with Xbox even if you went the digital route and got the games from the Xbox store from Brazil/Argentina etc you can do that on Xbox and save a small fortune with PS5 you can’t do that. Go to Argentina and it still the same price. Xbox you can do similar to steam. For example

Snooker 19 is £30 (UK)

08D40443-C3BE-4C45-A625-19315C8BCC57.jpeg

Snooker 19 £2.78 (57lira Turkey)

BC73BD2B-CE0D-4304-984A-4DF5ACB2E395.jpeg

F1 2020 £45 (UK)

F79AAD2D-EDC0-443C-B144-DF3647CF4552.jpeg

F1 2020 £3.67 (649.99 Argentine pesos)

FA5B39D7-1F15-4F37-8802-75631DFBB041.jpeg

If you could do this on PS5 similar to how you can on Steam/Xbox I’d be all over it. Hopefully it gets hacked. I don’t care one bit for online play. I’ll save a few quid get the digital version and just sideload all my games lol.

Last edited:
Thing is with Xbox even if you went the digital route and got the games from the Xbox store from Brazil/Argentina etc you can do that on Xbox and save a small fortune with PS5 you can’t do that. Go to Argentina and it still the same price. Xbox you can do similar to steam. For example

Snooker 19 is £30 (UK)

View attachment 70660

Snooker 19 £2.78 (57lira Turkey)

View attachment 70661

F1 2020 £45 (UK)

View attachment 70662

F1 2020 £3.67 (649.99 Argentine pesos)

View attachment 70663

If you could do this on PS5 similar to how you can on Steam/Xbox I’d be all over it. Hopefully it gets hacked. I don’t care one bit for online play. I’ll save a few quid get the digital version and just sideload all my games lol.
Sony truly are greedy so and sos. Surprised similiar method is not done on playstations.

But Sony has all the markets corner and make sure pricing is near the same all over the world.

Very shrewd indeed.

Sony truly are greedy so and sos. Surprised similiar method is not done on playstations.

But Sony has all the markets corner and make sure pricing is near the same all over the world.

Very shrewd indeed.

Exactly mate. Hopefully it gets hacked and we can crack on just paying for the console lol

Back