Q: is Zgemma-Star H2 Twin Tuner for ukcable ?

Hi Guys
Just bought my first box and setting it up now.
I have a N line will this work with your download package mtpockets

Yes - just copy your line complete into a blank CCcam.cfg file which you can create in notepad and save it in the usr/keys directory. Then press blue on the remote go into softcam manager and restart the cam. You may need to restart your router and zgemma boxes. Some say you should use mgcamd for nline but I find CCcam works just as well (it's what i'm doing at the moment!)

My backup is getting a bit old now so make sure you do the online updates from software manager. As soon as I get chance I will post an updated version but time is tight so may be a while yet!!

Yes - just copy your line complete into a blank CCcam.cfg file which you can create in notepad and save it in the usr/keys directory. Then press blue on the remote go into softcam manager and restart the cam. You may need to restart your router and zgemma boxes. Some say you should use mgcamd for nline but I find CCcam works just as well (it's what i'm doing at the moment!)

My backup is getting a bit old now so make sure you do the online updates from software manager. As soon as I get chance I will post an updated version but time is tight so may be a while yet!!
thank you

Hi,Zgemma H2 working but unable to set up the cable and having problem seem the line is not working please help if you know where to get good line pls let know

Post a request in Anyone Recommend A good Cable Server and people will PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi just curious as to whether this is the best (cheapest) sat/cable duo box around? I was gonna purchase a amiko but hearing they are pixalating on hd channels. Thanks guys.

Zgemma do not do a twin cable box Any person who says he does Do not believe him If you want a twin tuner cable you will need a bit more money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm pretty sure the h2's come with cable and sat?

if it doesn't i'm pretty much fucked

i've got h2 its s2-t2/c model

its got a sat tuner rf in port and aerial port

can someone confirm it for me if its the right one as i just recently bought it for vm and sly

i can post pictures if anyone wants

Marcevie would you be kind enough to help me out with it. I've managed to get sly working. However Its only showing one tuner for the sat and no other additional tuners, do I need to connect the vm feed into the rf in port and it should pick it up automatically? Am I correct in thinking that?

Back