Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide

Update - I have formatted to fat32, and tried instant record in program and TS record settings, and it oddly captures a screen shot, but does not record?

This icam sports channels
Was that on an icam channel such as sky UK? Now try it on a free to air channel or other non icam channel and see if it works.

Bugs fixed and improvements: For 1.0.7
1. Randomly BOOT LOOP fixed
2. PVR function and play records files in the box working well.
3. Scan freezes while doing Normal, Blind or Multiscan
4. Motor scan issues fixed
5. Scan with Unicable issues fixed
6. Channels missed when scan fixed.
and more small bugs fixed

- 2 small bugs that will be fixed in the following version:

1. When play a channel and put the box on Standby, when you turn on and make zapping the infobar will show always the info of the first channel opened after the standby, it doesn't happen in POWER OFF mode.
2. Graphic error in the ENTER CURRENT PIN screen in the Locker and Parental menus, it is only a grpahic error, if you input the Password it will unlocked the menu.

Bugs fixed and improvements: For 1.0.7
1. Randomly BOOT LOOP fixed
2. PVR function and play records files in the box working well.
3. Scan freezes while doing Normal, Blind or Multiscan
4. Motor scan issues fixed
5. Scan with Unicable issues fixed
6. Channels missed when scan fixed.
and more small bugs fixed

- 2 small bugs that will be fixed in the following version:

1. When play a channel and put the box on Standby, when you turn on and make zapping the infobar will show always the info of the first channel opened after the standby, it doesn't happen in POWER OFF mode.
2. Graphic error in the ENTER CURRENT PIN screen in the Locker and Parental menus, it is only a grpahic error, if you input the Password it will unlocked the menu.
New link :
Qviart DUAL (1.07)

This is a very good update.

Recording Icam none icam works from timer and instant record.
Recording Playback works fine via filemanger.
I've just completed a multisat scan from 56east to 34 west and it never froze.
Blind scan completes and does not freeze.
EPG Pro now implemented, although on some sat its just Now and Next.
Patch menu is also activate and keys can be added Biss etc.

All in all im now happy to say the dual if worth considering.

This is a very good update.

Recording Icam none icam works from timer and instant record.
Recording Playback works fine via filemanger.
I've just completed a multisat scan from 56east to 34 west and it never froze.
Blind scan completes and does not freeze.
EPG Pro now implemented, although on some sat its just Now and Next.
Patch menu is also activate and keys can be added Biss etc.

All in all im now happy to say the dual if worth considering.
Brilliant news for the dual 😁👍

is it normal is lose the e2 image post update ?

Selected E2 and slot from android and now stuck on E2 Qviart screen. Help !

Last edited:
is it normal is lose the e2 image post update ?

Selected E2 and slot from android and now stuck on E2 Qviart screen. Help !
No, usually only happens after recovering the androiid side (force flashing it to 5.0.0 to recover from a bootlop for example).

But if it won't boot E2 now.

Power the box off on the rear, then when you power on again, as soon as it shows boot on the display, keep pressing OK on the remote, and it should show Reco on the display, once this appears you can stop pressing OK and it will boot into recovery menu.

From there you can install an E2 image again.

Last edited:
No, usually only happens after recovering the androiid side (force flashing it to 5.0.0 to recover from a bootlop for example).

But if it won't boot E2 now.

Power the box off on the rear, then when you power on again, as soon as it shows boot on the display, keep pressing 0 on the remote, and it should show Reco on the display, once this appears you can stop pressing 0 and it will boot into recovery menu.

From there you can install an E2 image again.
Thanks mate, managed to boot to the android side by pressing the 0 on remote, but not recovery screen, have tried putting USB E2 image in front of box and rebooting to slot one, but not picking up the usb image.

Sorry my mistake, keep pressing OK button not 0

Edited the above post now, incase anyone else need the info in future.

Thanks mate, managed to boot to the android side by pressing the 0 on remote, but not recovery screen, have tried putting USB E2 image in front of box and rebooting to slot one, but not picking up the usb image.
Another way to do it unrar a recovery mmc version of your chossen image to the root of your USB

The dual folder with its files within

Now turn off the power and insert the USB in the front port.

Press and hold the power button on the front and then power on and wait till you see E2-UP and release wait upto 20 mins it should reboot.

It may take a few attempts for the image to take.

Ok still not having much joy with restore screen or via power button hold process, as I can not find a recovery file for Openatv 7.3.

I think the root cause for my issue is I only had an E2 image on slot 2, and the rest were blank. This was only an issue when I updated the android software.

Bit stuck now lol

Ok still not having much joy with restore screen or via power button hold process, as I can not find a recovery file for Openatv 7.3.

I think the root cause for my issue is I only had an E2 image on slot 2, and the rest were blank. This was only an issue when I updated the android software.

Bit stuck now lol
Here use a restore one.

openATV Nightly Downloads

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 36.png
    ScreenHunter 36.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 7
odd the recovery files go blank on my browser
Just use alternative broswser as you do not have to be a member or anything to download. Just out of interest do you link direct to a tv via hdmi to a 4k tv. The reason is ask is mine goes through a hdmi splitter and its only 1080p. This menas that when you install this image it defaults to 4k and on my set up i get a blank screen until i set it until 1080p. I use the web if to get past this. This is why i use 7.2 in slot one.

Back