Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio code for Renault Megane

Jo A

Registered
Hi
Looking for code for radio after flat battery please
Model no: 22DC277/62
Prod no: FD0103310255148
TOV976
RN277F30255148
8200256141TV976
Looking forward to not so silent journeys!
Thanks

Jo A

Registered
Hi
Thanks for getting back so quickly.
I put that code in, the last number (6) keeps flashing and if I use the '5' button on the channel and hold down as I read somewhere on the forum, all I get is a beep sound and the number continues to flash? How do I set/enter the code? Also when I first turned the radio on it said ERROR and after a few minutes it changed to CODE
Thanks

aloysius

VIP Member
Hi
Thanks for getting back so quickly.
I put that code in, the last number (6) keeps flashing and if I use the '5' button on the channel and hold down as I read somewhere on the forum, all I get is a beep sound and the number continues to flash? How do I set/enter the code? Also when I first turned the radio on it said ERROR and after a few minutes it changed to CODE
Thanks
for this model I think you need to enter code from the steering column controls

Jo A

Registered
Found the problem! Had to hold the '6' button down for a few seconds to get the code to enter, I have music again! Thanks for your help