Reccomend image for zgemma H2H VM

t_t_2017

First post on tech kings so big hello to all!

I've recently purchased a Zgemma H2H to use on VM can anyone reccomend the best image for use - ive read through the forums but now more confused than I started lol

Also a noob question some images require a SLY line connected - what the purpose of that - I guess so you can watch /record same time?

Thanks in advance to all !!

Haven't got a h2h, but i believe it to be a single sat and a single cable box, i would forget the sat side of the box, and concentrate on the cable side of the box, as for an image, i believe that wooshbuild has an image for this box, and i guess so would ipab.. so its really your choice m8, go to the downloads and decide what image you want... but pick the correct image for the h2h only [ then the fun begins ]...lol

if you aren't putting a sky feed in, don't forget to disable it otherwise you will get a SKY NIM failure
go to menu, set up, service searching, providers, sky uk - set to no

just out of curiousity the only benefit of having sly connected- with everything going dark i guess its on the FTA channels that you could watch whislt recording another?

Might be confusing myself here but do some of the images use sly feed for EPG /Channels etc?

Ah ok thanks ! Id like to watch some international channels which are not available on VM but are FTA on SLY.

Is there a way to import select channels from SLY but ingore all the others as i will use VM for that.

Back