Recommended box for iptv?

Try new Xstreamity plugin on enigma2, handles VOD better (cover pics etc), by same author of JEDI plugin. And I agree FireTV stick 4K is great option to plug in the back of TVS for IPTV.
is it possible to install it via putty please?

Yeah if you have a command line for it or you can ftp to your box with filezilla or download and put onto USB and install that way
was trying since yesterday to download via usb but no success.and i don't have a command line.i could not find any command line online.its a lot easier that way.
thanks for your reply mate.

I use Suls E2m3u2bouquet plugin for my free external m3u playlists. Now trying Jedi plugin and so far so good. I tried Xstreamity plugin but not good for m3u playlists. I will report back on my comparison between Suls E2m3u2bouquet and Jedi plugins for m3u playlists..
I have 44 free IPTV auto-updating external m3u playlists (https web URLs) that I currently use with Suls E2m3u2bouquet plugin (IPTV Bouquet Maker). I entered the 44 playlists into the Jedi plugin but was disappointed with the results. Although Jedi organises the playlists into bouquets more efficiently than Suls, many channel names were displayed as 'Channel 1', 'Channel 2' etc. instead of the Channel name. So I will have to continue using Suls plugin until I find a better alternative. If anyone wants my list of 44 free IPTV playlists just PM me with your email address and I will send them to you.

Hi. looking for some help please. just bought the Enigma H9S . installed jedi located in plugins. but when i install the code, user and password to tick the bouquets required the screen goes blank. i've un-installed jedi and booted the box reinstalled it and the same thing happens.
I've looked for xstreamity in plugins and its not to be found.
can anyone help.

Hi. looking for some help please. just bought the Enigma H9S . installed jedi located in plugins. but when i install the code, user and password to tick the bouquets required the screen goes blank. i've un-installed jedi and booted the box reinstalled it and the same thing happens.
I've looked for xstreamity in plugins and its not to be found.
can anyone help.
If you Google "xstreamity plugin kiddac" you'll find it.

Thanks. but if its not in plugin. how do i download something thats not there
The easiest way if you don't know how to FTP onto the box from your laptop is to download the .ipk file onto a memory stick and plug it into the box. Then install from the stick. You've not said what image on your box openatv or box etc.

open atv
ive used FTP to locate the enigma2 file no xstreamity folder or jedi
The .ipk you can download from the website direct. FTP it onto the the box in the /tmp directory. On menus software-)install local plugin

With the Jedi plugin, do you mean you've entered service details , it's loaded categories ,you ticked ones you want, then goes blank?

Thanks. but if its not in plugin. how do i download something thats not there
Jedimaker and xtreamity are both on feeds so are available in plugins section you need to press green button then green button again to download plugins then go into extensions and you will find jedimaker and xtreamity.

Jedimaker and xtreamity are both on feeds so are available in plugins section you need to press green button then green button again to download plugins then go into extensions and you will find jedimaker and xtreamity.
xstreamity is not available in plugins via H9s .using 6.2... Open ATV 6.3 has xtreamity. sadly that is not available for H9S yet.

Back