Recording playback

ftmags

Hi
Just upgraded from my trusty H2S to H9S and installed wooshbuild infinity working great but one small problem with recordings. I can pause and play recordings fine but when i fast forward the recording and press play it goes back to the beginning of the recording. Tried using the keypad as well to jump forward in seconds but again jumps straight back to the beginning.
Thanks in advance

Hi
Just upgraded from my trusty H2S to H9S and installed wooshbuild infinity working great but one small problem with recordings. I can pause and play recordings fine but when i fast forward the recording and press play it goes back to the beginning of the recording. Tried using the keypad as well to jump forward in seconds but again jumps straight back to the beginning.
Thanks in advance

Hey

Also having same issue. Did you find a fix for it?

Thanks

Doesn't it feel really slow now though? Might keep mine and hope a software update fixes it
The boot up does when restarted but apart from that the chanel selection and viewing is exactly the same, cannot tell the diffrence when watching TV. Still got the blue spinnging circle when I had the H9S

Spinning symbol is box under stress,are you using passport usb hdd?
using a Samsung Flash stick on mine and get it every now as the Ram is still low in this box from what i gather. anyone else got H9s and able to forward rewind recorded programs instead of jumping to the start.

Just wanted to add that I am having the same issue. I am running openatv and wooshbuild infinity and cannot fast forward recordings.

yeah I'm having the same issue, cannot fast forward recordings jumps back to beginning every time :(

This box has been so annoying, such a disappointment.

oh well looks like I'll have to stick with my old H2H after all - at least it's reliable!

At least the H9S does finally record without that pixelated problem after all these months!

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that I am having the same issue. I am running openatv and wooshbuild infinity and cannot fast forward recordings.
The way I got round it was to use the right button in the middle of the remote and you see a bar appear you can forward that way and it does not go back to the beginning, but sadly its guess work how much you are fast forwarding.
I also think you may see two markers one is the show started and the other when the show ended.

The way I got round it was to use the right button in the middle of the remote and you see a bar appear you can forward that way and it does not go back to the beginning, but sadly its guess work how much you are fast forwarding.
I also think you may see two markers one is the show started and the other when the show ended.
hi
tried this but still jumps back to the start whenever i try to skip forward etc. has anyone tried the new software to see if it fixes it?

thanks

I have a similar problem when rewinding live TV. It rewinds no problem but when you press play it just jumps back to where you started.

I have a similar problem when rewinding live TV. It rewinds no problem but when you press play it just jumps back to where you started.
looks like everyone having issues with skipping forward or rewind with live tv and recording. must be a software issue. anyone tried it with atv 6.3?

i'm also having the same issue , i tried making the default saving in SD and in USB ' same result
images tested
OpenTVA 6.2 ,
OpenPLI 6.2 ,
OpenPLI 7 RC ,
all the same issue

yeh h9s very disappointing dispite the 1500 cpu. On E2i everyithing is jumpy and out of sinc, never had this issue with H2s. For watching E2i films etc you have to download the film first and then watch it from your file manager film list, this way you have no jumping or sinc issues. the H2i is superior and I would advise anyone whos running well with H2s to keep it and not upgrade to h9s for the sake of it

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I have just upgraded from star 2s to H9.2S and I am having the same issue. OpenATV 6.2 with Wooshbuild. I am really happy with the box apart from this issue.

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I have just upgraded from star 2s to H9.2S and I am having the same issue. OpenATV 6.2 with Wooshbuild. I am really happy with the box apart from this issue.
Hello, still no solution on H9s, my advice is still to download the stuff in E2i player and then play back the recording that works ok.
If you in up to xtream tv all there stuff streams perfect, I think E2i is slowly becoming defunked.
OR go back to the H2s!!!!

My h9s won’t record at all it’s on 6.2 wooshbuild infinity toshiba hdd but it won’t record at all it just crashes and stays on the same channel with rotating blue circle in the corner any settings I’ve missed here guys??????

Back