Recording problems

BE warned in the past the odd ipab user hasn't been able to use the grogbuild setup without flashing bare atv first. Can't remember why now as it's so long since I've seen an Ipab user lol

Edit: I would recommend downloading the atv 6.4 image from http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.4/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.4-zgemmah2s-20220105_usb.zip
unzip and put contents of zip file onto fat32 formated usb stick
rename zgemma/h3/noforce to zgemma/h3/force

turn zgemma off, insert user stick in back of box and turn back on and it should flash

Then if you want to put grogbuild on follow instructions in link above

Thanks, I’ve looked at grogbuild and I’m struggling . Where in step1 it says “in your web browser” is this on box ? On a computer?
I really haven’t a clue so sorry guys

BE warned in the past the odd ipab user hasn't been able to use the grogbuild setup without flashing bare atv first. Can't remember why now as it's so long since I've seen an Ipab user lol
its the way paul did tht bloody red button thing i think bud as iv done a few yonks ago with out a base image flash first n red button still bloody there

id save yourself the hassle tbf tho n look at upgrading to a diff box ,loads better around now formular ,being amoungst a few

Edit: I would recommend downloading the atv 6.4 image from http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.4/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.4-zgemmah2s-20220105_usb.zip
unzip and put contents of zip file onto fat32 formated usb stick
rename zgemma/h3/noforce to zgemma/h3/force

turn zgemma off, insert user stick in back of box and turn back on and it should flash

Then if you want to put grogbuild on follow instructions in link above
You are correct grog only way to wipe ipab is to usb flash it first then run grogbuild

id save yourself the hassle tbf tho n look at upgrading to a diff box ,loads better around now formular ,being amoungst a few
I think you are right. This is right out of my comfort zone all this jargon I really, really don’t understand
many thanks to all that replied especially pabloescaban for his kind offer.
Think I’ll be looking for a new dual tuner box

I think you are right. This is right out of my comfort zone all this jargon I really, really don’t understand
many thanks to all that replied especially pabloescaban for his kind offer.
Think I’ll be looking for a new dual tuner box
You will still be in the same boat with a new box it will need setting up from scratch.

You will still be in the same boat with a new box it will need setting up from scratch.
I know but there a shop not far away who sells satellite boxes so I’m hoping he has something like a dual tuner box and he’d set it up. Well I think he does, I recall my son getting a box from him a few years ago. Fingers crossed 🤞

I know but there a shop not far away who sells satellite boxes so I’m hoping he has something like a dual tuner box and he’d set it up. Well I think he does, I recall my son getting a box from him a few years ago. Fingers crossed 🤞
Have you not got a usb flash drive there

Back