ET 8000 HD Red light on front panel

cactikid

VIP Member
6.4.02 image on my box and not used for a while but Vu Zero is using it in Client mode.

Earlier tonight i noticed red light on front panel and thinking it was recording something but no timers or autotimers seen ?

I do have internal and externally powered 1 tb drives and both ext4.

Is there anything else that could put red light one i am not aware of.

Not an issues but more of why and what.

It did vanish after.

Nearly sure when i had the zero playing i had to use the bathroom and it was not showing on the front but will recheck again later.

On the Et 10000 i would see a tuner symbol ABCD depending on what tuner was in use as i could be recording on A and D would also pop up as in use.

Ahh switched zero on and checked 8000 and red light is on , Zero off and red light off. Ha Ha.

The quad was there and might have acted differently.

Mystery solved Cheers @Willo3092

Last edited:
Nearly sure when i had the zero playing i had to use the bathroom and it was not showing on the front but will recheck again later.

On the Et 10000 i would see a tuner symbol ABCD depending on what tuner was in use as i could be recording on A and D would also pop up as in use.

The box is in the bathroom?
House extension has a en suite which is handy to use off the extension as wheelchair friendly.

House extension has a en suite which is handy to use off the extension as wheelchair friendly.
I see.
A little context might be nice, no one apart from you knows where the devices are, saying you went to the bathroom and it was a no-show doesn't explain things very well

Back