Renamed my zgemma h2h box now no channels working

teflon

As the above says I renamed my box just now. Rebooted box and router and now there are no channels working. Any ideas...?
TIA

You need to speak to your provider mate! Reinstall everything!
I thought you was running vermin or sly that’s what mentioned cams sorry mate my mistake

Press menu setup then system then network then device setup then network test and press green start test! That will show if your connected to internet

Turn you box and router off completely for 5 mins make sure lan cable is connected in back or WiFi adapter whatever your using! Check your internet provider not down by connecting something else

Turn you box and router off completely for 5 mins make sure lan cable is connected in back or WiFi adapter whatever your using! Check your internet provider not down by connecting something else
I'll try that so. Hardwired connection. It's the only thing that's not connecting. Reckon that will resolve it?

Have you not got your box backed up, if yes, then just restore, if not then make sure you do it when you get your iptv back up and running, what way are you using iptv, via a plug in.

Not connected. Fails on the last 2 tests...
ip address and nameserver
you need to change nameserver settings to those of googles:
power router off at socket, then on zgemma:
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings
change namerserver1 to 8.8.8.8
change nameserver 2 to 8.8.4.4
press green to save
then put box into standby, reboot both box and router
when fully rebooted, go back to
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>nameserver settings and check that the above DNS have saved correctly
then retry the iptv again

Back