Request - OpenVix 5.4 for Edision Os-Mini

Hi, just wondering if anybody would have a copy of OpenVix 5 (ideally 5.4) for Edision OS-Mini? One of my boxes is stuck in a boot loop and need to re-flash. It's not available on the vix site for some reason. I use client mode for ip distribution in the house so switching to OpenATV isn't an option without completely changing my setup. Hopefully someone has a copy.

Cheers

You will be lucky if you find any images for older boxes. DO you have backups on hdd by any chance and might you have added a new skin by any chance..

Go into webif on laptop and you might get internal control of box .

Looked everywhere, I setup the box a few years ago and it’s the only one I don’t have an image for. I’ll have a look around on USB keys and see if it’s there. Not holding out a lot of hope. Pity as there’s nothing wrong with the receiver and was working well as a client.

I was the same as use vix and lost my images and lucky i found it was still on usb as last box flashed.
Do you have a hdd on box , and tried going in on laptop with box ip ?

Looked everywhere, I setup the box a few years ago and it’s the only one I don’t have an image for. I’ll have a look around on USB keys and see if it’s there. Not holding out a lot of hope. Pity as there’s nothing wrong with the receiver and was working well as a client.
Might be worth trying grogs script for openvix it may flash the box if image feed is still live.

Flash VIX via command line from the creators GrogBuild ...

I was the same as use vix and lost my images and lucky i found it was still on usb as last box flashed.
Do you have a hdd on box , and tried going in on laptop with box ip ?
Don’t have a hd on that box but did have a Usb key mounted so I’ll take a look. Had already tried going in over ssh without luck.

Usb key mounted might possible be for epg , cacheflush. and no image

Feck Atv as i got lost in there 😂

Any downloads on pc ?

Back