Request - OpenVix 5.4 for Edision Os-Mini

On another note are these old files allowed on server to upload as others maybe looking for other older vix image for their boxes.
@HiTecK when he wakes up

Some of us like Openvix and only that and i tried Atv and ran like hell back to Vix
Its a good image is Vix but flashing an image without feeds is going to be a headache. I do wish as groups took to py3 their last py2 image should of remained supported or at least feed wise. Some groups did..

For those that dont venture beyond one image group then your missing out and learning nothing new.

The basics of all the images are the same. Some functionalities are called different things, work slightly differently and menus are slightly different, but they should all do the basics. Especially if someone has to use an abandoned image version that has no plugin server.

There are guides to building images for people wanting to build them.

I think what @Abu Baniaz means, is why does it have to utilise an older image and not one of the newer ones?
Is client mode not possible on modern images?
I'll look into it, from earlier searches it always seemed to be vix that referred to the function. It might be called something else with the other images. Definitely not fixated on staying with vix if I can find the functionality on something newer.

There is a plugin called Remote Channel Stream Converter. It will work on all images.

OpenATV generally use the term SatIP, it should work similar to client mode.

All images have "fallback tuner". If you have no local tuner, the tuners on host receiver will be used.
Fallback is what I use, means I can use the tuners in my box, plus the tuners in the other box if recording multiple channels

Back