Broadband Retentions leaving Virgin question - Price increase

All I will say what may works for some does not always work for others,
I would realy like to hear from members that say ok cancle my contract and they never got back to them or at one time cancle and then have to open new account in example wifes name.

All I will say what may works for some does not always work for others,
I would realy like to hear from members that say ok cancle my contract and they never got back to them or at one time cancle and then have to open new account in example wifes name.
This has happened to me exactly. Was with them for years, couldn't offer me a better deal than a new customer so went through with the cancellation and now been in my missus name for several years.

This has happened to me exactly. Was with them for years, couldn't offer me a better deal than a new customer so went through with the cancellation and now been in my missus name for several years.
Yes but even when our contract was about to end and we did say cancle it we just signed up again still with same account holder and it was only £1 dearer and went from 250 to 350 MB but 18 month contract again. So we though that was ok.

I spoke to someone in retentions today about my mothers Virgin and sorted it out. It was £37 a month before the April price rise increased it to £40.25p.

A new 18 month contract agreed at £33.25p a month, another result :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

Back