But is sound good for CCTV
Thanks

Ring Doorbell that acts as a CCTV and recording to Nas 24/7
What is Nas?
How would I settle it up? How much will it cost for Nas ect
Sorry am. New to this
But is sound good for CCTV
Thanks
You don't need all that mate, just set up the ring doorbell or whatever ring your getting, connect to the WiFi and download app on your phone. You pay a small yearly sub for the storage of the videos on your account.

@Fusion Your really making it complicated bud when it doesn't need to be, the ring will record all sound and motion, it then notifys your mobile or tablet, you then can re watch it back and there will be full sound. Set all your motion distance on the app settings and your good to go mate. Get it hardwired also. As I said you pay something like 25 notes for the year and that will save all of your videos ( think it saves 30 days) then rewrites over old videos.

Is that it
Yeah bud I have the ring doorbell, floodlight and indoor camera for watching the dog when I'm not in, the doorbell and floodlight are hardwired, I have the indoor camera plugged into a extension lead in living room for watching the dog and the doorbell chime is also in living room in same extension lead, has to connect to 2 ghz not 5ghz

@Fusion Your really making it complicated bud when it doesn't need to be, the ring will record all sound and motion, it then notifys your mobile or tablet, you then can re watch it back and there will be full sound. Set all your motion distance on the app settings and your good to go mate. Get it hardwired also. As I said you pay something like 25 notes for the year and that will save all of your videos ( think it saves 30 days) then rewrites over old videos.
Go for battery nor hardware tho I just look to get one in the next couple weeks is the gen2 good enuff

Do you get the doorbell chime with it
go for battery

Hardwire will be for the best, if you cant do it yourself get someone in bud, I had a switchbox fitted in garage which the doorbell and floodlight is connected to, once its done its great mate.

Is power buy mains plug hardwire?
M8
Yeah so it's hardwired to the mains supply but my mate fitted an isolation switch so if ever needs changing in future, he can change it without messing with all house electrics. Wherever your based mate, just search on yell or search engine for "ring local fiiters near me"

Hard wired is always best with connecting to mains supply.

Ring cameras I got only work on batteries but got them really cheap years ago from my mate who works for wholesale company.

They are OK but motions can be hit and miss.

Back