Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the Government

It's only going to apply to EPL club's that have connections to Russian Oligarchs, the funding of other clubs dubious backers is another story! And perhaps there day will come when there country invades a democratic country.

It's only going to apply to EPL club's that have connections to Russian Oligarchs, the funding of other clubs dubious backers is another story! And perhaps there day will come when there country invades a democratic country.
Said for a long time UK government have blood on their hands with supplying arms to Saudi and what has happened in Yemen as a result. Arms sales should be banned to them plain and simple.

Saudi royals should have had heavy sanctions against them with all their shady crap they have been part of it.

Newcastle fans obviously wouldn't care as they have the funds backing the club which is all that matters.

Lol ok no worries.
We can't renew contracts buy/sell but can still have Payments from players out on loan ect.
I bet the government sees over the sale of Chelsea but hopefully Romans lawyers can fight it and I must stress I stand with Ukraine but for the best interest of us as a club

We can't renew contracts buy/sell but can still have Payments from players out on loan ect.
I bet the government sees over the sale of Chelsea but hopefully Romans lawyers can fight it and I must stress I stand with Ukraine but for the best interest of us as a club
Club will be sold one way or another I think. Its inevitable.

But i can see Roman getting potentially nothing from the sale.

Certainly seems dark times ahead for Chelsea and potentially other clubs who have Russian backers.

If a club has a billionaire owner you can bet he didn't become a billionaire through giving money away and being a philanthropist, which means all of them have dodgy owners.
Yes I know Bill Gates has a massive charity and gives lots to the unfortunate but that didn't stop him creating a fake pandemic just so he could piss in everyone's vaccine.
The dirty ba$tard.

Just read the hedline there and I think its absolutely shocking that the UK government should sanction Mr Abramovich.
I do hope he exercises his human rights in full and wins and forces the government to pay damages...

I just read that the rumours are he funded the building of the tanks for putins child killing war, now that's what you call shocking
he owned a steel company which made tank shells for Russia and also other countries armys.
Which he has now sold apparently

Government will do everything they can to make an example of roman.

He ain't the only shady billionaire around either with dirty or blood money.
They will do but it will be under protest, oligarths have been big financial contributors to the Tories for years.

Tbh don't know why three has acted like that cause other club sponsors havnt done for any other clubs
Wonder if the league will suspend them from playing 👀👀
if if we got suspended from playing utd still wouldn't win any silverware lool
Financially from being one of the rich clubs around they could end up being one of the poorest
Would rather be poorest team around then have glaziers as our owners 🤣🤣🖕

Tbh don't know why three has acted like that cause other club sponsors havnt done for any other clubs

Lmao roman makes the glazers look like angles after the mess he's got himself in 🤣🤣👀

Even if United ever get rid of the glaziers wont magically fix the issues as there are deep problems in that club and changing of the owners would not see their fortunes turn straight away imo

Chelsea will have a long road ahead for some years I reckon and likely no champions league football over longer period of time let alone trophies.

Tbf the Premier league have a lot of questions that need answering, what I dont understand is, if he passed all the checks to buy Chelsea, then how can they do this? Premier league probably got a few quid out of it

Back