Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the Government

Tbf the Premier league have a lot of questions that need answering, what I dont understand is, if he passed all the checks to buy Chelsea, then how can they do this? Premier league probably got a few quid out of it
Exactly my point he's owned Chelsea for 20 years he bought the club when we had Blair as pm same as this travel ban he's already banned from UK be for the restrictions

I wouldn't worry to much we are not going anywhere ,plenty of buyers interested in the club ,regarding losing players we have a production line of young talent coming through Broja and Gallagher will be back rudiger will be a big miss if he goes
Don't forget we are talking about the World champions the very best

How long are the sanctions going to be in for tho? Less and less money coming into the club and a owner who can't buy a packet of pork scratchings without boris finding out 🤣🤣 its a very long and rocky road ahead

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry to much we are not going anywhere ,plenty of buyers interested in the club ,regarding losing players we have a production line of young talent coming through Broja and Gallagher will be back rudiger will be a big miss if he goes
Don't forget we are talking about the World champions the very best
Yeah we done run risk of loosing world class players but our academy is one of the best developed youngsters coming through.

Makes me laugh how everyone is jumping on Chelsea bandwagon just imagine if it was happening to Utd city Liverpool Newcastle in fact any team in the world they would be all crying like bitches.
But it is what it is but what people don’t realise is everything is paid all staff players ect which there’s no sanctions there so where not running out of money if lampard could get us into top 4 with a transfer ban surely tuchel can do a lot better

I don't think the Academy will be Chelseas answer, they have allways been a buying club! All there big stars have been foreign unless you go back to the 70s! That's where they are going now 😀😀

I don't think the Academy will be Chelseas answer, they have allways been a buying club! All there big stars have been foreign unless you go back to the 70s! That's where they are going now 😀😀
How has lampard Terry mount chaloba just to name a few of the big stars been foreign???

Tbh chelsea do churn out some quality young players from their academy.

So if it came to it and them having to rely on the young guys from their academy it will actually benefit the kids long term and give them major exposure.

Hazard Drogba Kante Lukaka numerous Italians and numerous Spanish you buy other clubs academy!
So does Leicester and other clubs so the post below isn’t really valid is it 👇🏼👇🏼🙈🙈🤣🤣

So does Leicester and other clubs so the post below isn’t really valid is it 👇🏼👇🏼🙈🙈🤣🤣
We sell on Academy after we have our moneys worth, sold you one or two managed to get £26m for Drinkwater as well, we are not a huge club owned by a billionaire Oligarch so have to buy carefully

We sell on Academy after we have our moneys worth, sold you one or two managed to get £26m for Drinkwater as well, we are not a huge club owned by a billionaire Oligarch so have to buy carefully
Kante and chillwell are two of the best players we have and you have had couldn’t believe you sold them tbh drinkwater I personally don’t know why we bought him as no soon as he joined his career went down the drain imo

Kante and chillwell are two of the best players we have and you have had couldn’t believe you sold them tbh drinkwater I personally don’t know why we bought him as no soon as he joined his career went down the drain imo
You only got Kante as he had a clause in his contract, Chilwell allways wanted Chelsea so nobody stood in his way, Kante was the last player to have that clause in contract. Drinkwater softened the loss 😂

You only got Kante as he had a clause in his contract, Chilwell allways wanted Chelsea so nobody stood in his way, Kante was the last player to have that clause in contract. Drinkwater softened the loss 😂
True bud now his playing where ever reading I think🤣🤣

Abramovich saw this coming that’s why he offered all profits to charity , the government will let him sell it , so he did good for Chelsea there , and all will be ok for next season . Might be a bit crap if the attendances drop and no away support , I think they might suffer a couple of games till they get their heads around it and find out more about what is going to happen.

Back