Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the Government

It boils done to jealousy roman built a successful club along with man city the other clubs can't compete and they don't like it especially Moan utd fans
When the club is sold we will be back to normality then the Saudi owners will be next

Romans not invaded Ukraine nor have the other wealthy Russian obligars why attack them attack the main instigater

There's no bigger thief's than the government with their fraudulent bank accounts second homes expenses etc
Roman was selling the club and giving the proceeds away to charity, now the government are doing the same but taking a chuck for themselves
What about the 1000 or so people out of work at chelsea the caterers programme seller's stewards ticket sellers staff selling merchandise
Then the other premier league clubs losing money because no chelsea fans can buy away tickets the same at stamford bridge who is getting the prize money for the premier league champion leagues over £70 million probably Boris
They should have froze his assets then let him sell the club as he planned

Romans not invaded Ukraine nor have the other wealthy Russian obligars why attack them attack the main instigater

There's no bigger thief's than the government with their fraudulent bank accounts second homes expenses etc
Roman was selling the club and giving the proceeds away to charity, now the government are doing the same but taking a chuck for themselves
What about the 1000 or so people out of work at chelsea the caterers programme seller's stewards ticket sellers staff selling merchandise
Then the other premier league clubs losing money because no chelsea fans can buy away tickets the same at stamford bridge who is getting the prize money for the premier league champion leagues over £70 million probably Boris
They should have froze his assets then let him sell the club as he planned
The Oligarchs prop up and support the Kremlin. The whole system is built around it in Russia

Roman made most off his money through Boris yeltsin before puttin his steel is used in various company's not just russian tanks my mate makes electricial cable the same wiring bomb makers use that doesn't make him a terrorist

Roman made most off his money through Boris yeltsin before puttin his steel is used in various company's not just russian tanks my mate makes electricial cable the same wiring bomb makers use that doesn't make him a terrorist
His pal has started a war man , women and children are being bombed. RA isn't innocent in all this , football doesn't matter when this is going on, stop going on about Cheslea , RA isn't the victim here.

difference being your mate doesn’t supply the cable to terrorists directly. Roman did supply the Kremlin directly knowing what it would be used for. Massive difference. I can understand him being defended as he’s done a lot for Chelsea and not just Chelsea the local community too. But sanctions not only need to hit Russia but they need to hit the power people around Putin who can help change his mind, Roman being one of them.

His pal has started a war man , women and children are being bombed. RA isn't innocent in all this , football doesn't matter when this is going on, stop going on about Cheslea , RA isn't the victim here.
But the thing is it’s ok to say stop going on about chelsea what if it was any other team Liverpool Arsenal Man Utd Newcastle spurs ect……………..that would be ok but just because it’s chelsea it’s a different story. Now I’m going to ask the same question as I ask everyone.
If putin didn’t invade Ukraine would these sanctions on Abromovich and co be in place answer………….NOPE it would a just another day.
Bare in mind it was ok when America and uk went into Basra afghan and civilians was dying how many sanctions got put on the uk America ect wait there was NONE!!!!
As a fan of chelsea I think it’s a fekking autracity on what putin has done and innocents dying but our club is English dosnt matter about the Nationality of the owners we are an English club playing in an English league but then again it was ok for liverpools owners to want a break away super league and fekk all get done to them🙈🙈🤔🤔🤔

That's just media talk I've never seen them together in pubs having a pint I bet putins never been round to his house or the bridge

That's just media talk I've never seen them together in pubs having a pint I bet putins never been round to his house or the bridge

But the thing is it’s ok to say stop going on about chelsea what if it was any other team Liverpool Arsenal Man Utd Newcastle spurs ect……………..that would be ok but just because it’s chelsea it’s a different story. Now I’m going to ask the same question as I ask everyone.
If putin didn’t invade Ukraine would these sanctions on Abromovich and co be in place answer………….NOPE it would a just another day.
Bare in mind it was ok when America and uk went into Basra afghan and civilians was dying how many sanctions got put on the uk America ect wait there was NONE!!!!
As a fan of chelsea I think it’s a fekking autracity on what putin has done and innocents dying but our club is English dosnt matter about the Nationality of the owners we are an English club playing in an English league but then again it was ok for liverpools owners to want a break away super league and fekk all get done to them🙈🙈🤔🤔🤔
All Oligarchs are being sanctioned! The only legal way to hit back at Russia is financially and supply arms, These sanctions are hitting us as well, it is unfortunate that Chelsea is owned by a Russian but It would be impossible to be picky and say Roman is a really nice man! Most companies that are distancing themselves away from Russia and are also suffering financially.
Russia must be isolated, even if it means Chelsea suffering for a few months before they are sold

Roman Abramovich has been disqualified as a director of Chelsea by the Premier League board.

The government has also amended the ‘General License’ granted to the club, allowing Chelsea to spend more on putting on matches.

That budget has been increased to £900,000 per match, up from £500,000. The club has also been told that they can use prize money to help pay wages.

There is not yet any change to the club’s travel budget, however. The club has been told that their “reasonable costs for travel” cannot exceed the value of £20,000.

Back