Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the Government

But the thing is it’s ok to say stop going on about chelsea what if it was any other team Liverpool Arsenal Man Utd Newcastle spurs ect……………..that would be ok but just because it’s chelsea it’s a different story. Now I’m going to ask the same question as I ask everyone.
If putin didn’t invade Ukraine would these sanctions on Abromovich and co be in place answer………….NOPE it would a just another day.
Bare in mind it was ok when America and uk went into Basra afghan and civilians was dying how many sanctions got put on the uk America ect wait there was NONE!!!!
As a fan of chelsea I think it’s a fekking autracity on what putin has done and innocents dying but our club is English dosnt matter about the Nationality of the owners we are an English club playing in an English league but then again it was ok for liverpools owners to want a break away super league and fekk all get done to them🙈🙈🤔🤔🤔
To be fair the UK and US aren’t going to sanction themselves so Iraq and Afghanistan is irrelevant. Russia invading the Ukraine affects everyone. Some more than others. Chelsea will have a bumpy ride but will be ok before long, now all this has happening the last few days a buyer will get it cheaper so will be sold faster and it’ll all be forgot about from Chelsea’s end

The question is, where did he get his money from? All he has to do is prove it and he gets his dingy and paddleboard back off boris..... can he prove it tho 👀👀

To be fair the UK and US aren’t going to sanction themselves so Iraq and Afghanistan is irrelevant. Russia invading the Ukraine affects everyone. Some more than others. Chelsea will have a bumpy ride but will be ok before long, now all this has happening the last few days a buyer will get it cheaper so will be sold faster and it’ll all be forgot about from Chelsea’s end
I didn’t say uk and usa sanction them selfs I was referring to other countries lol

The question is, where did he get his money from? All he has to do is prove it and he gets his dingy and paddleboard back off boris..... can he prove it tho 👀👀
Yeah he can prove it but many years ago putin gave him a loan which was paid back but they won’t look at it as say a capital loan but as he’s taking money from putin lol

I didn’t say uk and usa sanction them selfs I was referring to other countries lol
Yeh, just were the only countries that do it 😂 it is biased on that front. Chelsea will be fine just got a bad few months maybe a bad year until it’s sold. Roman will do what he can to make sure the club is in good hands, he didn’t buy it as a toy or as a show piece. Regardless of his links to Putin or how he got his money he’s runs the club impeccably. Don’t think Chelsea fans have anything to worry about long term.

It's ironic that USA are now making a racket about the possible use of chemical weapons, they seem to forget about the thousands of children they burned alive fifty years ago, this Banksy picture tells the story better than anyone can
414W++2pa-L._AC_SX425_.jpg

It's ironic that USA are now making a racket about the possible use of chemical weapons, they seem to forget about the thousands of children they burned alive fifty years ago, this Banksy picture tells the story better than anyone can
View attachment 73208
Shows what they will do when they are losing. That’s how they know what Putin will do. History shows that doesn’t matter the nation.

Didn’t think it’d take long for someone to put a proper big in
There’s Been a few to put bids in one is a long time chelsea fan and season ticket holder he owns a property development company worth 1.5 billion and is putting a consortium together.
I know 2 billionaires from Saudi Arabia have also placed offers for Chelsea.

Back