Router not letting iptv play

Got origin broadband with goes through the bt line and a asus DSL -n16 router
When trying to play iptv it plays for five seconds the goes of continuously is there some settings I need to change thanks

Are you sure it is your isp have you turned firewalls off spoken to your provider take a trial from elsewhere to rule out problems your end

It's not the supplier had loads of him just moved in with my girlfriend who has this internet supplier first time I have had a problem thanks Steve

There's a websafe setting in your router settings that you need to access. You can do it from a browser on your phone, laptop etc.

"Once connected to your router, open a web browser (such as Google Chrome) and enter '192.168.1.1' into the address bar (where you would normally enter a website address). A 'log in' screen should now appear. The default username and password will be 'admin' & 'admin' (all in lower case). If you wish, you can change this later in the 'Administration' section of the router menu.

You should now be in the control panel. From here, you can access the rest of your router’s settings."

I can't find it and idea where it is thanks Steve

What can't you find? You're going to have to describe which part you're struggling with for people to be able to help.

Have you typed 192.168.1.1 into an Internet browser address bar whilst connected to the home broadband?

Nobody here so far uses origin so you'll have to either post screenshots or list the options - at other providers the names for the setting are as follows so you need to look for something similar

• BT Smart Hub (Smart Setup)
  • EE Content Lock
  • Orange Safeguard
  • Sky Shield
  • Virgin Websafe
  • TalkTalk Homesafe
  • Plusnet Sageguard

Also, you could do a live chat with Origin and ask what their version of the above listed settings are, and how you switch it off.

Back