Router not letting iptv play

Just say you need to know what their version of Sky Shield is and how you turn it off. They'll probably turn it off for you (might take a while to take effect) but some isp's sneak it back on, so best you know how to do it yourself too.

login into to your account online it may be there. That is were it is with BT no need to go near the router settings.

Have you tried live chat just say that everything is stop starting on BBC iplayer Netflix YouTube I've looked on router settings to see if there is any websafe and can't find anything they should tell you where to look for it

Try the fire TV in a different house if possible.
Try a different device connected to the LAN cable to see if it's working, a laptop or similar.
Make sure fire TV has network setup correctly.
If the fire TV has options in network settings, change dns nameserver settings to those of Google 8888 and 8844

He said his sub works perfectly over 4g earlier in the thread.
well its worth a try. IPTV can be very funny. The only other way to proove it is the isp provider is to take his firestick to a mates house and test it. which i think someone suggested. To keep IPTV steady you do need a good download speed. Bazz has quoted probably the absolute minimum.

well its worth a try. IPTV can be very funny. The only other way to proove it is the isp provider is to take his firestick to a mates house and test it. which i think someone suggested. To keep IPTV steady you do need a good download speed. Bazz has quoted probably the absolute minimum.

He's been with this provider a long time and never had issues till he's tried using it at his girlfriends house - it works fine with his previous isp and over 4g, that rules out it being an issue with the sub imo.

just looked at my virgin account the websafe settings are in there. They may also be in the router settings. so my advice is look in your online account aswell with BT the settings are also in your online account.

Back