safest place to buy f3?

Hey BoxT, or anyone else, have you had much dealings with DCReceivers?, as I have ordered my F3 on the 29th and there is no move from the "pending" status, they say that 2-3 days after order and payment the goods will be sent.
I sent them a query via their "Contact Us" section before I bought the box, and heard nothing, I sent a request for the Irish channel list to be put on with the order, heard nothing, and I have enquired as to the status of my order via the "contact us" section and again nothing.
Is this their customer service model as learnt from Starview??? lol I feckin hope not :dunno:

They are very reputable company i have delt with many times uk and Irl delivers do differ it can take 4 days to go to Ireland as compared to Uk which is next day, when you get the box if the irish is not on it let me know, i will get you a channel file you can lash on it ;)

It is the 8th day and no change from "pending" , I hope I will hear from them tomorrow. Thanks mate.

i bought an f5 from ebay for £57 , i can give you a link to the seller if you like , he also sells f3 for £40 odd im sure

mmm off ebay so if your box goes tits up where is the guy from ebay then ?? best buying from a reputable supplier at least they wont disappear from a shop unlike the ebay seller dont ya think !!

I have full faith in DCreceivers, as it was recommended by a few people whom I would trust to be knowledgeable, I just wanted to know if the delay was usual.

I've recently used DC Receivers three times all with Parcel Force 24 next day delivery - Never had a problem.

Only 40 odd mile from them though which is maybe why,

Last edited:
I have full faith in DCreceivers, as it was recommended by a few people whom I would trust to be knowledgeable, I just wanted to know if the delay was usual.

wheelo only reason for the delay is everyone and there mother from Sv are moving to f3 so maybe a stock issue but no harm buzzing them ;)

Hey BoxT, or anyone else, have you had much dealings with DCReceivers?, as I have ordered my F3 on the 29th and there is no move from the "pending" status, they say that 2-3 days after order and payment the goods will be sent.
I sent them a query via their "Contact Us" section before I bought the box, and heard nothing, I sent a request for the Irish channel list to be put on with the order, heard nothing, and I have enquired as to the status of my order via the "contact us" section and again nothing.
Is this their customer service model as learnt from Starview??? lol I feckin hope not :dunno:
hi wheelo, as i said to ya in a pm i ordered on a tuesday and it arrived the following monday down to mayo, my box wasnt working so had to send it back , , i have emailed them again and still no reply from them, and by the way when i go into my account with dcreceivers it says order still pending, so i woudnt take any heed of that

reaper did you ring them ?? as i have found them nothing but helpful anytime i have dealings with them ??

reaper did you ring them ?? as i have found them nothing but helpful anytime i have dealings with them ??

didnt ring them, was in touch via email last week as in sending my box back and they were in touch with me ,emailed them this morning to see what the story with my order is now as they received the box on monday still no reply,but they were helpful last week

They prob get so many emails every day it just might not be possible for them to process everyone of them, personally a phone call would be my way.

I rang them today and talked to a guy called Mital, he said that the order was sent last Wednesday and it should only be a 2/3 day delivery. He asked if I would ring back tomorrow and he will have checked with P2fore (I think this is who he said he uses for delivery) to see what the status is.
As for them receiving too many e-mails, if you can't answer them, don't have that option in the "contact us" tab, just have a phone number and the address.
I will update tomorrow after talking to them again.

I rang him again on Friday, he said he hadn't been contacted by the delivery crowd, and could I ring him back in about 10 minutes. I did but he had no explanation, or info. He then said that he would "re-send" my order free of charge(I find it hard to believe it was sent the first time) he then looked at the order and said he hadn't got the 10M coax cable, the last one was sent with my order, so I asked him just to send it without the coax and refund my paypal account for the coax, which he said he would. (He hasn't so far)
As soon as I recieve my two F3's, I will re-post.

Best of luck Daviesic (y)

Okay, here is the update, I got my F3 in the post Monday, I got a guy out to fit a dish and wire it into 2 rooms. looks pretty good.

Back