LG C3 77 inches buy now or wait?

Socerraid

TK Supporter
Hey guys as per title. Looking to buy the LG C3 77 inches and at the moment I can get it for about £1900 with discount shall I pull the plug and buy it now or wait till black Friday?

Decision decisions.... 😜

Thanks

Hey guys as per title. Looking to buy the LG C3 77 inches and at the moment I can get it for about £1900 with discount shall I pull the plug and buy it now or wait till black Friday?

Decision decisions.... 😜

Thanks
Up to you really if you want to wait till Black Friday or spend the big money, when is it Black Friday That’s worth it I think for a LG TV is it a OLED tv & what year?

I got a LG 48 inch myself about 3 years ago for £1500 and picture quality best & surround sound built in to TV.

Last edited:
Up to you really if you want to wait till Black Friday or spend the big money, when is it Black Friday That’s worth it I think for a LG TV is it a OLED tv & what year?

I got a LG 48 inch OLED myself about 3 years ago for £1500 and picture quality best & surround sound built in to TV.
It's a 2023 model and seen it in person and the picture quality looks really good.

I bought my 65 "LG CX on 2nd May 2021 for £1797. I had been holding off on the prices hoping it would come down further. I got it from Peter Tyson and they matched the best offer I could find online.

Around now is the best time to buy a new TV, as the 2024 models will become the main models being sold without discount. I kept an eye on the price of my TV model after purchasing it and there wasn't any better discounts around for the next 4 months or so.

If you have the cash and ready to pull the trigger, I say go for it. £1900 for that model is a great price. I don't think you'll wait and get a much better deal.

I bought my 65 "LG CX on 2nd May 2021 for £1797. I had been holding off on the prices hoping it would come down further. I got it from Peter Tyson and they matched the best offer I could find online.

Around now is the best time to buy a new TV, as the 2024 models will become the main models being sold without discount. I kept an eye on the price of my TV model after purchasing it and there wasn't any better discounts around for the next 4 months or so.

If you have the cash and ready to pull the trigger, I say go for it. £1900 for that model is a great price. I don't think you'll wait and get a much better deal.
Thanks mate I think I will pull the plug and go for it. 👍

@Socerraid - you will LOVE the LG C3, my CX still wows me now.

I agree with @cokeaddict - they discount older models to shift them out of stock so they can promote the new model. In my experience I didn't see any improved offers post purchase that made me wish I held out longer. I think the price you are being offered is about the best you'll get.

@Socerraid - you will LOVE the LG C3, my CX still wows me now.

I agree with @cokeaddict - they discount older models to shift them out of stock so they can promote the new model. In my experience I didn't see any improved offers post purchase that made me wish I held out longer. I think the price you are being offered is about the best you'll get.
Thank you mate appreciate the replies 👍

Thank you mate appreciate the replies 👍
Not sure if you have a sound system but for great sound and not having to run cables all over the Samsung Q990C sound bar is a great piece of kit unless you have very high ceilings.
Movies with 7.1 TrueHD Dolby Atmos sound great.

Last edited:
Not sure if you have a sound system but for great sound and not having to run cables all over the Samsung Q990C sound bar is a great piece of kit unless you have very high ceilings.
Movie with 7.1 TrueHD Dolby Atmos sound great.
Thanks mate I will check it out

Back