Sat tuner

No, you should be seeing this if ABM is set up correctly:

It's the 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' set to 'yes' that will create Favourites and Last Scanned bouquets.

No idea what's going on with it. What image/build are you using?
I think iPab used to bugger about with ABM but I don't think anything else does.
You can backup your bouquets using OpenWebIf bouquet editor and restore them if it all goes wrong.

No idea what's going on with it. What image/build are you using?
I think iPab used to bugger about with ABM but I don't think anything else does.
You can backup your bouquets using OpenWebIf bouquet editor and restore them if it all goes wrong.
Got Atv 6.2 with grog build

Just changed settings on abm config on my h52tc running grogbuild and set 'add provider prefix to bouquets' to yes, pressed the green button to save changes and then green button to run a scan and once complete the bouquets do have the prefix added.

You have run an abm scan haven't you?

tvlistwithtuner.jpg

Just changed settings on abm config on my h52tc running grogbuild and set 'add provider prefix to bouquets' to yes, pressed the green button to save changes and then green button to run a scan and once complete the bouquets do have the prefix added.

View attachment 39988
Yea mine

View attachment 39988
Yea run abm, mine look like on page1 post 15

if the settings are correct then there's no reason why the prefixes aren't being added. Try the following:

Menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Delete Bouquets and once they have been deleted select run scan.

So now have all channels but not in any bouquets,so now if i want a channel have to look in last scanned then providers,what a mare this turned out to be.

when abm scans does it say how many channels it finds, it sounds like it's not doing a scan

can you post a screenshot of your autobouquetsmaker -> providers screen?

Do you have a usb stick in the back of the box or hdd?

I have sussed it out, in abm in create main bouquet for virmin it was all channels,changed to custon and all bouquests there for virmin, sly, freesat.
So would like to thank you both, unlike other people in certain threads that go go and on and dont try things,not mentioning which threads i tried and tried went back over things and spotted problem,i must of accidently changed setting,but not for both of you asking this or that,i prolly would of reflashed box and started from scratch so again, thank you both very much. Really appreciated.
Ps: if you can get that other post deleted on your grog build would be fine.

Back