Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all who are awaiting a box, take into consideration we just left the EU. The courier companies are all trying quickly to learn how the new import system works. The smart people ordered before January.
got a message from the shop i bought the box when I contacted them why it is late---
Good afternoon.

The order is held in Customs to review the documentation. Since the entry of Brexit they do not let the orders pass and they ask for a lot of documentation that takes days to process.

We are sorry for the delay but we cannot expedite customs procedures.

A greeting.

got a message from the shop i bought the box when I contacted them why it is late---
Good afternoon.

The order is held in Customs to review the documentation. Since the entry of Brexit they do not let the orders pass and they ask for a lot of documentation that takes days to process.

We are sorry for the delay but we cannot expedite customs procedures.

A greeting.
Its to be expected, up until 24th december we did not even know if we had a trade deal or not. So a few hiccups are to be expected. The couriers are moving products quickly if the docs are correct. I can get parts overnight from itlay as long as the correct paperwork is with the box. I am also testing sending parts to italy over the weekend from uk and I had to fill out a digital invoice.

Its to be expected, up until 24th december we did not even know if we had a trade deal or not. So a few hiccups are to be expected. The couriers are moving products quickly if the docs are correct. I can get parts overnight from itlay as long as the correct paperwork is with the box. I am also testing sending parts to italy over the weekend from uk and I had to fill out a digital invoice.
This will be the new normal for trade.

Hi i'm wondering did anyone get Cccam working on the Viark drs2 box as i am trying and it says disconnected and i know the line is working as i tried it on another box, do i need i need something else on the box.

If its anything like the starsat box you don't use a cccam as such you just update the box with the latest software and plug it in

Apologies if this is un-allowed or a stupid question.

With a viark box, is it just a case of buying one and updating the firmware and then it will unscramble all channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back