Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need the special invite, secret handshake required, they only do yearly subs anyway and who really knows how long it will last, taking a chance, makes more sense for me to go with the Viark box.

I have a Viark Sat, the menus should be the same.
To add a SAT - "Installation" - "Antenna Configuration" - Prees OK on "Satellite" - there are 5 options, "Add" to add a sat & "Move" to move it on the list.
Same with TPs - Press OK on TP - 5 options - "Add" to add a TP.

Oh yes got it, still getting used to the box.

What the score here guys? Is uk sat working again on enigma2 boxes? I use ABM and that doesnt clear full uk channels only the ones that clear.

What the score here guys? Is uk sat working again on enigma2 boxes? I use ABM and that doesnt clear full uk channels only the ones that clear.
Theres someone that has access to the new Sat uk c/s that has been cracked, they are invite only and are £75 for a one year sub, thats all they do, but no-one knows how long this will last, so you could be throwing your money away, read the whole thread and you will understand a lot more.

I've been in contact with said seller and it is 75 per year.. I have a question I recently cancelled my legit sky subscription, but connected my zgemma and not getting a lock for signal. Is there anyone who could shed any light as to why I'm not getting a signal but all settings are correct.. TIA

I've been in contact with said seller and it is 75 per year.. I have a question I recently cancelled my legit sky subscription, but connected my zgemma and not getting a lock for signal. Is there anyone who could shed any light as to why I'm not getting a signal but all settings are correct.. TIA
If it's a Sky Q LNB it won't work on enigma2 box

If your legit sky was connected to same cable and dish then you should get a signal on zgemma. Have you got image and softcam on zgemma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back