Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are contractors for sly. That is why they tell you to buy the equipment not to bad for me is only half an hour down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only just plugged it in two hours ago, going from 5w, 1w, 5e, 9e, 13e, 16e, 19e, very impressed, ideal if you have multi sat.
Having had a few days to test the box out, it does a good job, simple to scan and arrange channels into Fav list, be aware blind scanning is best, as I noticed some TP’s were missing on some sats, also can’t see anyway to add satellites onto list, example Bulgariasat isn’t in the boxes list, and can’t manually add transponders, but impressed by what it opens, though can’t open Canal Nordic or Viasat, though on 5e it opens the two Ukrainian Football channels on Xtra tv, as well as the Powerview and Biss channels, 19e opens plenty on all four platforms.
HellasSat also opens Bulsatcom and Telecom Rom, all that’s missing is Sky Italia.

Having had a few days to test the box out, it does a good job, simple to scan and arrange channels into Fav list, be aware blind scanning is best, as I noticed some TP’s were missing on some sats, also can’t see anyway to add satellites onto list, example Bulgariasat isn’t in the boxes list, and can’t manually add transponders, but impressed by what it opens, though can’t open Canal Nordic or Viasat, though on 5e it opens the two Ukrainian Football channels on Xtra tv, as well as the Powerview and Biss channels, 19e opens plenty on all four platforms.
HellasSat also opens Bulsatcom and Telecom Rom, all that’s missing is Sky Italia.
Thanks, all we need now is time— to watch TV

I have a Viark Sat, the menus should be the same.
To add a SAT - "Installation" - "Antenna Configuration" - Prees OK on "Satellite" - there are 5 options, "Add" to add a sat & "Move" to move it on the list.
Same with TPs - Press OK on TP - 5 options - "Add" to add a TP.

I am not even sure sky UK is clearing. Some say yes some No. Some say a few channels are clearing. Dose anyone know what is happening.

noticed there has been update for these
Up 08/03/2021 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + Viark Drs2 4k

You dont get a line for the Viark boxes, its already on there when you set it up, by putting on the software from online, as for 28e lines for E2 boxes, not much point to those any more as too many channels glitching nowadays.

That's what worries me spending the money and all goes off again. Only bothered about sky UK

Is this on the Viark box? Still only worthwhile getting a Viark box if you have Eurosat option there too.

if you buy Viark and update it online, how can you run it on zgemma afterwards?
He is talking about the new Sky C/S, The £75 a year one for E2 boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back