Scrambled channel sky sports news

Jess1005

Hi all,
I have scrambled channel on sky sports news & a few other channels but i have subscription until june. What could be the problem? Do i need to update my channel list?
Any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Unlikely they will be back and likely more will go - if the pattern continues, expect more to go on 30th May.

Is there no way around it?
no tech guys can crack the code been going for some time surely some can find a way around things [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there no way around it?
no tech guys can crack the code been going for some time surely some can find a way around things [emoji1303]

No, there's no way around it - not for the foreseeable.

Is this likely to do the same is it worth me going for the change or will this do the same and I don't get y the randomly encrypted 2,4,5 and sports news and left 1 and 3 if it was gonna be a permanent thing then y not encrypted sections like sports package, movies ect sport pay per view big fight weekend how much was paid to match room to show that fight they wanna get back as much as possible big money fight and test out new encryption same weekend?

It's one of those things where you never know what the future holds... the channels are on different transponders so they are slowly changing the encryption per transponder.

It's one of those things where you never know what the future holds... the channels are on different transponders so they are slowly changing the encryption per transponder.

Spose so mate like they say all good things come to a end.
I'll have to just let the channels fade out and the let sky pull my pants down and fk me for there monthly fee [emoji23].
Thanks for your time mate [emoji817][emoji1303]

I'm sure the cable side will live on for a fair few months yet - a H2H will pay for itself in the first month or two then anything past that is a bonus :)

I'll have to wait and see ATM it's not me that care about sports channels just got them for friends and there killing me with questions I don't know answers to haha hopefully everyone's wrong and we got some really good tech guys testing something great ATM and we get everything back by next month running [emoji817] just dont want everything going off now as they only just got there boxes

Best off just being honest and upfront rather than telling them what they want to hear - they knew when they bought it that it wasn't genuine and it's a risk.

Back