Senior Tory accuses ministers of ‘blackmail’ against rebel MPs plotting to topple Boris Johnson

Will Boris survive?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you had to quit your job after or were allowed to keep it 😂
No I just shut the door in there face and said prove it lol

I think it's became a farce due to the way Boris and co was denying parties or saying it was something else etc rarther than holding his hands up.

I do agree he and others should be fined for breaking the rules. Is a person with a criminal record allowed to be a prime minister?

It's not just a job though is it. He's the PM. He is supposed to set an example and lead us. If he can't stick to the rules then why should anyone else. Whilst he flouted the rules people were kept away from dying relatives, the Queen had to sit alone at her husband's funeral as did many others.

It's no different for Police officers, they're dismissed daily for breaking ‘Honesty & Integrity' standards.

No I just shut the door in there face and said prove it lol

I think it's became a farce due to the way Boris and co was denying parties or saying it was something else etc rarther than holding his hands up.

I do agree he and others should be fined for breaking the rules. Is a person with a criminal record allowed to be a prime minister?
A criminal penalty isn’t a criminal record though. If it was the case anyone in government with a speeding fine would be binned 😂

It's not just a job though is it. He's the PM. He is supposed to set an example and lead us. If he can't stick to the rules then why should anyone else. Whilst he flouted the rules people were kept away from dying relatives, the Queen had to sit alone at her husband's funeral as did many others.

It's no different for Police officers, they're dismissed daily for breaking ‘Honesty & Integrity' standards.
That’s the point I was making earlier. He has to stick to the same rules as us but has to receive different punishments for breaking those rules? That then creates another situation of one rule for them and another for us.

Off with his head I say lol.
Didn’t Labour Party break the rules also back in 2020 or was it the leader having guests at his house having a drink and food???

It’s not just the party , it’s also the denials of it ….outright lies
Who admits to anything? 😂 the vast majority of the public in a situation where they’d fucked up would think how can I get out of this before thinking ‘oh no, I’ve done something wrong I need to own up to everyone’

It'll all blow over shortly.
All today's news has been Russia/Ukraine and Meatloaf, hardly a mention of Boris.
One dead Rolling Stone in next few days and it'll disappear without a trace

That's the point no matter who comes in nothing really will change.

Be it his cronies or any other party members the status quo will remain the same.

Let's not forget the bureaucrats run things in the background. They will say who stays and goes.

I think the way the media report these anti Boris stories boring now. Its obvious that all their agenda is, is to bring the man who actually stuck to his word and got us out of the EU, down. These stories are old news that should have been dealt with at the time. We now have another MP, Nusrat Ghani, claiming it was her religion that got her sacked from a ministerial roll. That was in 2020. Boris told her to start the ball rolling by making a formal complaint but she decided not to. Now the press are making a big thing about it all. Cummings also has a part to play in all this. IF he's got any gripes he should have aired them when he was shown the door. It's just continuous drip, drip, drip of anti Boris/Tory Gov't and it's pretty boring.

Its all the work if the rat Cummings. Why didn't it all come out in 2020? -oh that's right, there was a pandemic going on and it wouldn't have got five minutes of airtime.
Waiting until the pandemic is over before tweeting these allegations smacks of sour grapes.
This duffer playing the race card knows a bandwagon when she sees one and jumped straight on. She was told two years ago to make an official complaint but decided to wait until all this other flak is flying, this two year delay is proof in itself that the claims are bogus

And if they don’t stick to the rules, why should they be treated any differently? Fined and dealt with as the public would be not forced out of a job. If people want him out of his job then then it needs to be for work related reasons, not using a pandemic as an excuse to force people out because they don’t like him, which is ultimately what’s happening with people within the government. They’ve laid in wait for any reason to try and force someone out and create a big public frenzy about it. The ones in government who are using this to force him out are setting just as shit and example as Boris did by having the party.
He mislead parliament by lying to them, that is why people want him out…

Back