Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amybody willing to sell/share me optus account?

Im trying now Optus app on shield and free videos are fantastic quality - watching from EU.

Optus sports is better than fubo and nbcsports cause:
- you can rewind live game to start if you miss kick off time
- they have goal rush channel

What vpn/dns are you using for Optus Sport? I’ve tried Control D and Getflix, both buffer quite a lot or drop quality.

Nord VPN doesn’t work at all, I get a geo error.

I've have the exact same issue. Fine on ControlD sometimes (but for like 15 mins), then get issues and randomly logs out. But no issues when i use a VPN. I've tried in a couple of different locations and on different tv boxes - always the same. Weird.
So this happens to me when using ControlD for UFC Arabia - which uses the same redirects as for Setanta (you can only use one of the two at a time). I wonder if it is something to do with their underlying platform?

I’ve been meaning to run an activity log while watching to see if there some request that doesn’t get redirected that triggers it, but it would be a lot of work 😂

Can I make a suggestion to @HiTecK and the mods, this thread is really popular and varied, would it be worth creating a new sub forum for this subject and then we could have threads on different services that are cheaper and how to set them up as going through this thread can get so confusing

ironsocket working with optus sport? just for my backup, if getflix stop working.

i bought from shoppy optus sport + getflix and so far excelent. Watching from EU.

Ok I've added this section but I will sticky and close this thread. If I leave it open the rest of this forum will be pointless. At the same time the thread is too good to just delete with thanks to @siilver for creating it.
So people can read through this and create further threads related to their queries or guides.

So start your new threads in here. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back