Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried with ControlD set for Mexico City - worked fine for me. Video plays and quality looked decent on my phone.

Only Spanish audio on those clips though - no option for English. Let’s see how that pans out come the weekend 🤞🏻

Last edited:
For anyone who was sent a promo offer for Peacock at $0.99 or $1.99 per month - how did you apply it?

I signed up for Peacock at the end of last season through my Apple account (then cancelled after) and paid by using itunes credit, but it looks like this latest promotional offer can't be redeemed in the mobile app and only on the site. I tried to use my UK PayPal but that doesn't work either. Is the only way with a US or virtual card? If so, anyone have any recommendations that definitely work on Peacock? Thanks for any help. :)

For anyone who was sent a promo offer for Peacock at $0.99 or $1.99 per month - how did you apply it?

I signed up for Peacock at the end of last season through my Apple account (then cancelled after) and paid by using itunes credit, but it looks like this latest promotional offer can't be redeemed in the mobile app and only on the site. I tried to use my UK PayPal but that doesn't work either. Is the only way with a US or virtual card? If so, anyone have any recommendations that definitely work on Peacock? Thanks for any help. :)
Statescard definitely works. Used that with Peacock before getting an actual American card.

Statescard definitely works. Used that with Peacock before getting an actual American card.
Thanks for the info. Just had a look at Statescard and unfortunately they’re not accepting any new accounts at the moment. :( Hopefully soon.

Actually wondering if this is even worth it unless I can find a card which has very small fees? As it may end up costing much the same as just paying the normal monthly $4 through iTunes account lol

I wouldn’t bother with statescard unless you want to use it for a number of sites. The fees are a bit too high as you say. Just offering it up as a solution to your problem that I know works 🙂

I wouldn’t bother with statescard unless you want to use it for a number of sites. The fees are a bit too high as you say. Just offering it up as a solution to your problem that I know works 🙂
Yeah I’ll definitely keep it in mind as it may be useful for more sites. Much appreciate the help. 👍

Are you going with Peacock as well then for this season? I was impressed with the quality in the few times I watched at the end of last season. The 50fps is really nice.

Yeah I’ll definitely keep it in mind as it may be useful for more sites. Much appreciate the help. 👍

Are you going with Peacock as well then for this season? I was impressed with the quality in the few times I watched at the end of last season. The 50fps is really nice.
Yes, I use Peacock as a “backup” for Optus Sport. Peacock is great quality, and good value given the fresh-from-the-cinema movies and shows. Plus I really enjoyed their coverage of the recent Tour de France.

Last edited:
I'm going to renew my peacock account this evening. Anyone interested in sharing it?
It would be £1.40 per month.
DM me if interested.

EDIT: the 2 slots are taken.

Last edited:
I have Setanta and I love what it has to offer but unfortunately keep experiencing a weird issue when using it with Control D - at random times I’ll just get signed out or it will say there’s something wrong. Pretty annoying when watching something live! Any idea why this could be happening?

It’s fine when using a VPN but isn’t as good quality as much as when using Control D.

I have Setanta and I love what it has to offer but unfortunately keep experiencing a weird issue when using it with Control D - at random times I’ll just get signed out or it will say there’s something wrong. Pretty annoying when watching something live! Any idea why this could be happening?

It’s fine when using a VPN but isn’t as good quality as much as when using Control D.
I've have the exact same issue. Fine on ControlD sometimes (but for like 15 mins), then get issues and randomly logs out. But no issues when i use a VPN. I've tried in a couple of different locations and on different tv boxes - always the same. Weird.

Setanta Ukraine surfshark all my other premier League ironsocket paramount,peacock,sling hotstar,fubo running great 🤞
Nice! Is that Paramount Mexico you have? I’m currently looking at the best way of getting that. Apparently it’s possible via Argentina for around £11 a year but haven’t found a working method yet.

Nice! Is that Paramount Mexico you have? I’m currently looking at the best way of getting that. Apparently it’s possible via Argentina for around £11 a year but haven’t found a working method yet.
One nice lad on here offered me share off his account £10 no brainer for me somehow he paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back