Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they’ve bought them I could be wrong. I remember reading something. According to the broadcast right nothing for Canada has been agreed yet. Optus sport hold rights until 2028!
Oh right.

Optus is Australia right so no worries for them then lol

But if the Canada rights havent been agreed I think sportsnet and TSN other big sports networks in Canada might take a punt. But will be surprised if Dazn loses the rights tbh.

Oh right.

Optus is Australia right so no worries for them then lol

But if the Canada rights havent been agreed I think sportsnet and TSN other big sports networks in Canada might take a punt. But will be surprised if Dazn loses the rights tbh.

Yeah mate TSN I think had them prior. Fingers crossed they keep them. DAZN Spain have rights for EPL until 2025 not sure on commentary though.

Yeah mate TSN I think had them prior. Fingers crossed they keep them. DAZN Spain have rights for EPL until 2025 not sure on commentary though.
I gather these services that are available in these regions generally dont all have english commentary. It seems most of the time its the native langauge only.

I wonder if there is one international subscription streaming service that has nearly rights to all sports even niche ones that no one is aware of :unsure: :LOL:

I wonder if there is one international subscription streaming service that has nearly rights to all sports even niche ones that no one is aware of :unsure: :LOL:

Probably IPTV is the closest lol.

I did read that Super Sports have the most rights. They sure carry a lot!

Multi-sport events​

Cricket​

Domestic​

International​

Football​

Domestic​

International​

Rugby​

Golf​

Tennis​

Motorsport​

Netball​

Cycling​

Boxing​

Professional Wrestling​

MMA​

As of 17 January 2019 started broadcasting UFC pay-per-view events live .

It also earned the rights for EFC events starting from March, 2019.

Probably IPTV is the closest lol.

I did read that Super Sports have the most rights. They sure carry a lot!

Multi-sport events​

Cricket​

Domestic​

International​

Football​

Domestic​

International​

Rugby​

Golf​

Tennis​

Motorsport​

Netball​

Cycling​

Boxing​

Professional Wrestling​

MMA​

As of 17 January 2019 started broadcasting UFC pay-per-view events live .

It also earned the rights for EFC events starting from March, 2019.

It is crazy the amount of rights they carry. Like super sports coverage generally.

Maybe its just be but the quality of the streams could be better as doesnt seem that sharp and crisp say in comparison to Dazn, Optus, HK sports, spark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back