Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to Setanta regards promos ..as far as I know they do a 30% promo on monthly and 50% promo on annual...think we missed the Xmas one so not sure when next one would be.

Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan work out near enough the same. They are the cheapest. Hopefully someone has a way to check Uzbekistan as that’s the only one we haven’t tried.

Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan work out near enough the same. They are the cheapest. Hopefully someone has a way to check Uzbekistan as that’s the only one we haven’t tried.
Would a SmartDNS be able to solve the mystery? My best guess would be it'll be around 39999 a month or 399999 a year so currently just over 27 quid?

Would a SmartDNS be able to solve the mystery? My best guess would be it'll be around 39999 a month or 399999 a year so currently just over 27 quid?

Just need a vpn that supports Uzbekistan that isn’t blocked mate haha. Maybe a SmartDNS that has that location too. It’s not big deal though.

Fubo is pricey too. Oh well plenty of other options. Wait until DAZN finally buy BT lol
Seems like Dazn/BT deal is very imminent

Will be huge for sports landscape in UK for sure and could see many sports including niche ones heading to Dazn when it takes over BT.

Good price that for hacked/shared account

Looking at fubo TV doesn't seem much to it really apart from EPL from next season.

Yeah thing is if it’s locked to 1 stream can be problematic as majority will be using it for EPL. Might be worth picking up a couple of hacked accounts. If it is 3 streams like @Kyser143 said you can split it 3 ways and all trust to stream on one device.

Also I love some of these sellers ‘lifetime’ good luck getting my account replaced when I’m 85 lol

2D8B2C8A-FE23-49D6-AFB4-33EFAC81BFB0.jpeg

Yeah thing is if it’s locked to 1 stream can be problematic as majority will be using it for EPL. Might be worth picking up a couple of hacked accounts. If it is 3 streams like @Kyser143 said you can split it 3 ways and all trust to stream on one device.

Also I love some of these sellers ‘lifetime’ good luck getting my account replaced when I’m 85 lol

View attachment 70260
That's only thing with hacked accounts that others would be watching and likely you be locked out when that happens.

Alot of the sellers selling hacked accounts whether ones with websites, groups etc do offer warranty to replace accounts. But lifetime ones I wouldn't believe personally as it isnt feasible to ask them to keep replacing accounts say 5 years after buying one for £10 for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back