Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly going off thread topic here so apologies but think Netflix will end up losing a lot of customers from their recent carry on. Luckily VOD on IPTV saves the day.

Sorry for being dumb, but as someone who is new to the thread, which services are the best to sub to for as much football as possible. I have some experience in using VPNs to watch Champions League (LiveScore Ireland).

Anyone wanting to sub for Peacock now might be a good time..
Promo running so either $3.80 pm or $38 for year using codes below before 01/04

Monthly promo code : WRESTLEMANIA38

Annual promo code : WM38ANNUAL
worth £10 each between three people for the year, think you can have 3 devices at the same time.

Any body wants to book 12 months Ile throw in a 3rd. Or half between 2 dragons lol let's know.
Great find, cheers.... Paul

Anyone wanting to sub for Peacock now might be a good time..
Promo running so either $3.80 pm or $38 for year using codes below before 01/04

Monthly promo code : WRESTLEMANIA38

Annual promo code : WM38ANNUAL
Hi mate what's the best method of payment cheers

Yeah 3 streams so can be shared 3 ways....payment method best is Google pay should go through ...card and PayPal refuse due to not in US...app don't seem to allow promo code so need to use website
I've tried of my phone and PC and no option for Google pay just for PayPal and credit card

What i am reading is you can not pay with google pay

Does Peacock TV take Google Pay? — Knoji

it shows what payment method it accepts,You defo need patience thats one thing i lack
OK guys had a closer look as a few are interested..the promo codes work but only way of adding it is via website and then it only gives you card or PayPal option which will both reject as not US payments...other option is via Google play app...then you can use Google pay however you can't enter promo code ..catch 22.. looks like Google pay only way tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-162940_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20220327-162940_Google Play Store.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 10
OK guys had a closer look as a few are interested..the promo codes work but only way of adding it is via website and then it only gives you card or PayPal option which will both reject as not US payments...other option is via Google play app...then you can use Google pay however you can't enter promo code ..catch 22.. looks like Google pay only way tho
Does it let you choose the year for $49.99 or is it a monthly sub only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back