Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have to use your VPN to watch, or just when purchasing?
Why would one opt for these over IPTV? Flow is 72 pound a year, eleven 24 pounds. Again, these are genuine questions.

Why would one opt for these over IPTV? Flow is 72 pound a year, eleven 24 pounds. Again, these are genuine questions.
Both those options you would need to use a VPN...I guess in comparison to iptv some cost more ..but I prefer football uninterrupted..don't often get that with iptv .....iptv has made good improvement over the years ...plus its a buzz to find a new service and make it available 😄

I guess we all in it to watch what we want cheaper than what offering we have on legal sources from the UK..

Both those options you would need to use a VPN...I guess in comparison to iptv some cost more ..but I prefer football uninterrupted..don't often get that with iptv .....iptv has made good improvement over the years ...plus its a buzz to find a new service and make it available 😄

I guess we all in it to watch what we want cheaper than what offering we have on legal sources from the UK..
Think if you find the right iptv provider you can have a pretty smooth experience with little to no issues most of the time even during the footy.

Do agree going down the legit services route via vpn to get subs for cheap price is always a great option for some.

I think one of the benefits of this thread is most of the apps including Vpns can be shared with reliable members, so if the service allows 3 screens or more that £72 a year reduces to £25 or less for real time sports.
Or genuine Netflix could be divided etc

Anybody find an apk for optus sports to load onto a fie sick thanks.
Hi Bud
You can download the apk to phone from Apkpure and presume sideload it to stick

Hi Bud
You can download the apk to phone from Apkpure and presume sideload it to stick
Just tried it went on OK I use EFTool from play store to sideload

nice one m8
Nobody has replied as yet, but if you use the silk browser on firestick and set your vpn to Australia it comes up with the same app on the official site that still looks a bit distorted! I'm not sure this is the best way to watch sports from some of the online comments

Nobody has replied as yet, but if you use the silk browser on firestick and set your vpn to Australia it comes up with the same app on the official site that still looks a bit distorted! I'm not sure this is the best way to watch sports from some of the online comments
I've just put it on my tablet and cast it over to my TV but as you say the quality is not very good better watching it on a PC I find it at the moment cheers

Flow sports has lost EPL rights to

Premier League Rights Awarded to VertiCast in the Caribbean

Also Eleven Taiwan lost EPL rights to

ELTA TV直播頻道 | 熱門體育賽事Live 線上看

Both from next season
Follow up to the above...

ELTA can be accessed using vpn set to Taiwan via Hami Video TV ...app available for android TV and Apple atv

Current Content is UCL and some other leagues. Also will have EPL from next season...

Talk of them making available 4k but not sure and mixed reports it allows 3 streams.

Works out at approx £2.60 pm which next season would give EPL and UCL ..streams are at 1080 30fps

Comms are English from what I can tell however apps can't be converted to Eng so GUI is mandarin😂

Guide and instructions below

English Guide: How to Purchase CPBL TV Subscription - CPBL STATS

Last edited:
Follow up to the above...

ELTA can be accessed using vpn set to Taiwan via Hami Video TV ...app available for android TV and Apple atv

Current Content is UCL and some other leagues. Also will have EPL from next season...

Talk of them making available 4k but not sure and mixed reports it allows 3 streams.

Works out at approx £2.60 pm which next season would give EPL and UCL ..streams are at 1080 30fps

Comms are English from what I can tell however apps can't be converted to Eng so GUI is mandarin😂

Guide and instructions below

English Guide: How to Purchase CPBL TV Subscription - CPBL STATS
Just looked at this and it really does seem promising.
Good find.

Have a look now got one to check ...but look for Hami Video TV app...I have one on my shield and there is one for Apple TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back