Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't used account bot for ages was really good when I used it got missus a Spotify account off ebay over 12 months ago and still working or if your like me I just use modded Spotify for android only difference is you can't download with mine but the artists/playlists/albums you like appear in your library no ads ect and no skipping limit not bad for a fiver lol.

Been using this for months costs about £1.60 p/m comes out of UK bank account think I pay around 2% exchange fee so about 3p
View attachment 56944
Cheap B@stard lol you're getting it so cheap, yet you went for the lower resolution/ less screens account.
I'm using this already for me, just cant seem to get a card attached for a mate.

Yeah same, well I use Argentina works out £1.09. @wheelo I haven’t had chance to look but if I remember righty G2A do Netflix Gift Cards
Thanks, just checked them out, selling 8 euro cards for 14 euro.

Cheap B@stard lol you're getting it so cheap, yet you went for the lower resolution/ less screens account.
I'm using this already for me, just cant seem to get a card attached for a mate.

Thanks, just checked them out, selling 8 euro cards for 14 euro.
its good the way it lets you watch without a VPN only needed for the sign up or if you join youtube channels get them for literally penny's, or cent in your case

Tried both, but I'll try again, to be sure, thanks.
Did you manage to sort this?
I am in the process of setting up another account and it accepted my card

I did try to setup direct through Turkey, I found a way to bypass the Turkish phone number (google)
I was flying and thought I was very clever until I came to add my card and it just blanked refused it
So I set one up in the UK and my card was accepted (strange)
£5.99 I have just paid for one screen but no free trial now so....17th Feb will be mission complete :sneaky:

If you want to try with my card you can just send me a PM

My bank cancelled my card and re issued me with another think it has something to do with YouTube,
I tried to sign back up to Turkey YouTube Premium and it wouldn't let me with my card.
I did manage to get it to work on Argentina YouTube though so I get more screens now! hopefully it doesn't get cancelled again! if it does might have to use revolut

As I said above I setup a mate but I didnt realise at the time I used the same revoult card as I have on mine
So I have 2 different accounts with the same bank card
Tried to change/add a different payment method but just comes up with an error
Anyone know if this should still go through ok

Sorry for delay, I had a pretty tech free weekend.
No, I didn't try too hard though, I really must look into it again. If it had been for me, I'd have spent a bit of time at it.

Anyone tried this recently
Just tried to do the final part
Signed into Turkey with my existing card (previously setup in the UK)
and faced with this

Capture.PNG

Anyone tried this recently
Just tried to do the final part
Signed into Turkey with my existing card (previously setup in the UK)
and faced with this

View attachment 58684
I dont know if that was my exact problem before Christmas, but I never sorted it. Were you trying to sort a new account, or is this payment rejectd from your existing one?
If it's a new one, I presume it's because they already have a record of your card?

Its a new one but its the card that I setup from the UK waited a month and then signed in from Turkey
It lets me pick my plan and then asks to confirm details, which when I do comes up with that error
I used my actual card instead of the virtual one which as said is used for my own netflix
Do you recon if I start again but use the virtual one it will work or do you think they might of caught up with it?

Its a new one but its the card that I setup from the UK waited a month and then signed in from Turkey
It lets me pick my plan and then asks to confirm details, which when I do comes up with that error
I used my actual card instead of the virtual one which as said is used for my own netflix
Do you recon if I start again but use the virtual one it will work or do you think they might of caught up with it?
Is this a Revolut card,?
Do you have funds in local currency,?
The other option is to try Visa, I know some countries don't accept MasterCard, and others don't accept Visa, it's virtually impossible to use Visa in the Netherlands for example.

Tried that didnt work unfortunately
Maybe it is cos they already have the card signed up to netflix?

Tried that didnt work unfortunately
Maybe it is cos they already have the card signed up to netflix?
so you have a TRY account now, with funds in it.?
go to that account, and use the virtual card
have you tried with Visa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back