Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit different but this might be interesting to some.

S Sport Plus from Turkey show EPL, LaLiga, Bundersliga, UFC PPV, Formula 1, Moto GP and More.

They have a dedicated APP For both Android TV, Firestick and IOS. Here's the kicker, it's 159.99 Turkish Lira for 12 Months which works out to £16.55 which works out £1.37 a Month when going for the 12 Month membership.

All you need is a VPN set to Turkey to view.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

1.PNG2.PNG

S Sport Plus from Turkey show EPL, LaLiga, Bundersliga, UFC PPV, Formula 1, Moto GP and More.

They have a dedicated APP For both Android TV, Firestick and IOS. Here's the kicker, it's 159.99 Turkish Lira for 12 Months which works out to £16.55 which works out £1.37 a Month when going for the 12 Month membership.

View attachment 58686
View attachment 58687

View attachment 58689View attachment 58690

How many of these accounts you got now with using VPN set to the country service is from :unsure: :LOL:

Sneaking suspicion they've cottoned on. You can still buy the gift cards (at a slightly exaggerated price)
Seems like you cant do spotify either now as when setting up a Philippines account it detects that a vpn is in use

View attachment 58686
View attachment 58687

do you need the VPN on to view, or only to start the stream.?
do you know ?

View attachment 58686
View attachment 58687

Anybody subbed to this .
Are the streams any better than the iptv streams,once signed up.
Thanks ....Paul

Anybody subbed to this .
Thanks ....Paul
Did try this a while back for a month..dont think they do an app for firestick...couldn't see option on website. Worked with browser, streams quality was not so good maybe on par with Hotstar. I find the best picture quality is with DAZN. Also found time delay was more than DAZN. To be honest I didnt use it much during the month as my IPTV was as good.

Anybody subbed to this .
Thanks ....Paul

I’ve got this currently. Streams are really decent IMO. For £16 a year I can’t complain. There is a APP for the Firestick. I have it running on AppleTV, Shield, IPhone and Firestick. I’ve taken a few screenshots on my Phone if it helps when I’m home I can take some screenshots on my TV

9B66FF75-FA70-4124-9FE7-222A126B7645.png
9A54A968-BEEA-471E-BBBA-E12C87057D0E.png
001AFD74-7AD7-454E-9965-EAFFC5A3E55F.png
C2144A87-19D4-4130-8C02-786A857C563A.png

Last edited:
I’ve got this currently. Streams are really decent IMO. For £16 a year I can’t complain. There is a APP for the Firestick. I have it running on AppleTV, Shield, IPhone and Firestick. I’ve taken a few screenshots on my Phone if it helps when I’m home I can take some screenshots on my TV

View attachment 58712
View attachment 58713
View attachment 58714
View attachment 58715
Really good quality from what can tell mate

With these legit accounts you wouldn't think much different quality wise compared to streams on iptv.

Stills looking good @ TheSource
Wot is the firestick app, is there an apk.
Or do you download it from the Ssport site.
Cheers mate....Paul

Sneaking suspicion they've cottoned on. You can still buy the gift cards (at a slightly exaggerated price)
Safe to say they have sussed it
My mates lad has just reactivated it and payment went straight through from the UK
I didnt know and that bugger just cost me £9.99 not impressed :X3::ROFLMAO:
My fault for not changing password or something
So nothing wrong with my card so lets just assume its gone

Safe to say they have sussed it
My mates lad has just reactivated it and payment went straight through from the UK
I didnt know and that bugger just cost me £9.99 not impressed :X3::ROFLMAO:
My fault for not changing password or something
So nothing wrong with my card so lets just assume its gone
Shame that ...have heard some saying it still works on Netflix if you setup UK account cancel after month ...then turn on VPN and go on to Turkey site it works ...by passes tel number etc. Mine being going 2 years now and spotify philipines..will keep it going until they cancel it.

Here's another one guys. ... SonyLiv is £7.38 a YEAR!

Pick up a Gift Card on Amazon India and get 25% cashback works out ₹750 Rupees. Which is £7.38 a YEAR! So that's just 61 Pence a Month!

SonyLiv shows all Champions League/Europa League (English Comms/BT Sport Streams) All Euros/Nations League, Super Cup, FA Cup, Serie A, UFC PPV, WWE, WTA, Golf and Live International Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia. It also has on Demand for Replays, Movies and Shows. Full rights can be found here Sony Ten - Wikipedia

Has a Dedicated App for Android, AndroidTV, Firestick, IOS, APPLE TV Requires an Indian IP

https://www.sonyliv.com/

On a Side Note pair this with S Sports (Turkey) and you have all EPL, LA Liga, Serie A, Bundersliga, Champions League, Europa League, Nations League, F1, MotoGP, UFC PPV, Cricket from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, England, Australia and much more for under £25 a year.

Capture.PNG

2.PNG
1.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back