Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slot become available for Paramount should anyone want it pls DM me. Works out at £1.53 each.

Slot taken thanks
Out of curiosity, was this for the US or Latin America version? Trying to find out what language the streams are for EPL on the Latin America version

Out of curiosity, was this for the US or Latin America version? Trying to find out what language the streams are for EPL on the Latin America version
That was for US ...the Latin america is very unlikely to have epl with eng comms...also don't think they get epl until next season

Just announced..

Vidio Indonesia has won the EPL rights for Indonesia ..

Eng comms and video res vary from 720 to 1080p depending on content shown

Not looked into registering but also appear to have UCL and F1 (additional cost)

Appears to be £12 for year or approx £1.99pm
Do you have the f1 ? Whats the quality like ? I only have a few weeks lefr on my virgin sub then it goes up to £144 a month im not payijg that for just broadband and f1 haha

Do you have the f1 ? Whats the quality like ? I only have a few weeks lefr on my virgin sub then it goes up to £144 a month im not payijg that for just broadband and f1 haha
Bud I don't know if there live f1 but there definitely highlights

Looks like it has life

Not 100% it's live maybe someone else can confirm

Attachments

• 16502677128357896224938597178543.jpg
    16502677128357896224938597178543.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
It defo has F1 mate ..quality I can't check as I ain't subbed but should be decent enough to watch..I would expect 1080 30fps minimum.

Fury V Whyte cheapest place would be SSport plus can sub for 1 month just to watch fight.

Can confirms months sub roughly £1.40

Attachments

• IMG_20220418_092300_989.jpg
    IMG_20220418_092300_989.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 20
What's the quality like mate and I've still got the rights for the football next season cheers
Quality should be good..always find boxing better for quality than fast moving football etc...last fight they had sky feed so wouldn't surprise me if they had BT one for this fight...have lost EPL rights tho. Still plenty more sports and worth it for the PPV included in sub price.

Quality should be good..always find boxing better for quality than fast moving football etc...last fight they had sky feed so wouldn't surprise me if they had BT one for this fight...have lost EPL rights tho. Still plenty more sports and worth it for the PPV included in sub price.
Cheers mate much appreciated (y)(y)

Is it English comms mate ?

Download from apk pure mate, or to get apps from different countries, you need a new Gmail account, then use surfshark or express vpn, pick a country say usa for example, force stop clear cache on the play store, open it then you can search for usa apps, same goes for Turkey but might need surfshark for that,.

Download from apk pure mate, or to get apps from different countries, you need a new Gmail account, then use surfshark or express vpn, pick a country say usa for example, force stop clear cache on the play store, open it then you can search for usa apps, same goes for Turkey but might need surfshark for that,.
Thanx mate i have surfshark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back