Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thats exactly what I'm looking for just bought new 4k TV so was looking something with decent picture

UCL this season but both from next season. They just won rights from 2022-25
Seems you now need tawain mobile to verify the ott code they send shame looked interesting

Seems you now need tawain mobile to verify the ott code they send shame looked interesting
Unless that's changed ...still think there is a work around

Am thinking of setting my own up for

ELTA and Paramount (not sure if Paramount will work)

If anyone interested send me a DM ...3 way share on each..you need to check Hami Video will work on your device and app available...shield and apple tv are fine.

If successful will be approx £4 each sub 3 ways

Paramount all taken

Elta all taken

👍

Last edited:
Unless that's changed ...still think there is a work around

Am thinking of setting my own up for

ELTA and Paramount (not sure if Paramount will work)

If anyone interested send me a DM ...3 way share on each..you need to check Hami Video will work on your device and app available...shield and apple tv are fine.

If successful will be approx £4 each sub 3 ways

Paramount all taken

Elta all taken

👍
I'm in if it works bud

Just announced..

Vidio Indonesia has won the EPL rights for Indonesia ..

Eng comms and video res vary from 720 to 1080p depending on content shown

Not looked into registering but also appear to have UCL and F1 (additional cost)

Appears to be £12 for year or approx £1.99pm

From what I have tested I feel the Hami app pic quality is better...but best to test as ...you don't have to sub...both have some free channels you can check out.

From what I have tested I feel the Hami app pic quality is better...but best to test as ...you don't have to sub...both have some free channels you can check out.
Much difference I sub to one month off vidio waiting for matches to start see the quality can't see anything about them getting premier League for next season

Are the keeping champion League as well

Wonder how many streams at same time

Both games English commentary

Have to say paramount plus is dogs for champions League some stream

It's not been great atm takes a wee while to clear picture but for the price it's ok don't think there much better out there streaming in 1080

I'm getting about 60 Mbps was better before game started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back