Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kyser143 has just informed me that Setanta Ukraine now use the same Setanta APP as other Eurasia countries. Which is handy as Ukraine was only on cable initially.

Setanta Ukraine have secured all EPL Rights until 2025. Setanta also hold the rights for Champions League, Europa League, Conference League, FA Cup, EFL Cup, La Liga, SPL, Serie A, Formula 1, Formula E, WTP, WTA, UFC, Bellator and more. In fact it's pretty much the full package for most.

Here's the trick. You can sign up in the cheapest Eurasia country and just switch to Ukraine/Moldova which show the most. Similar to how DAZN works currently. The cheapest country to sign up to is Azerbaijan.

I’ve done some digging and have found that the Gift Code GIFT49 gets 20% off Annual Subscription. Making the complete package for a year £22.

The way you can pay is pretty simple. VPN to Azerbaijan and pay via Revolut or any Visa should do. Then switch your VPN to Ukraine or Moldova for the sports.

View attachment 76216

View attachment 76218
View attachment 76219View attachment 76220
They are showing all EPL games tomorrow if you use a Ukraine VPN

Managed to get the app installed on the Shield by creating an Ukraine Play Store account.

To help others install the APK on their device I have exported the APK and instructions are below on how you can install the APK.

Guide to installing Setanta Sports
  1. Install Downloader
  2. Install APKMirror Installer (Downloader code: 287599)
  3. Copy the below ZIP folder on this post to your device (Downloader code: 630361)
  4. Open APKMirror and click Browse files
  5. Select the Setanta Zip you downloaded
  6. Install
  7. Enjoy

Attachments

• 051422202401.png
    051422202401.png
    579.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 051422202414.png
    051422202414.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Setanta [1.0.1].zip
    27.1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
think it needs the android tv version
any idea where you can get that from?

Google play says not available for any of my devices

Downloaded setanta apk from apkcombo.com on to my android tv, went through the process of installing, but doesn't appear to have as if I click on 'open' once installed, get a blank screen and then goes back to downloader and it's not appearing in my app list.

Can access the web version at http://app.setantasports.com but using aq browser with tv remote is not fun lol

any idea where you can get that from?

Google play says not available for any of my devices

Downloaded setanta apk from apkcombo.com on to my android tv, went through the process of installing, but doesn't appear to have as if I click on 'open' once installed, get a blank screen and then goes back to downloader and it's not appearing in my app list.

Can access the web version at http://app.setantasports.com but using aq browser with tv remote is not fun lol
What device are you trying to install it on...? Android TV or device like a shield ?

What device are you trying to install it on...? Android TV or device like a shield ?
android TV, tried a couple of apks, version 1.4.0 and 1.4.2 or whatever they where and neither install

EDIT : actually it's installed because when I tried to install the 2nd apk it asked me if I wanted to update this app. I said yes and then it said didn't install. BUT I can't find the first one installed anywhere

Last edited:
I have installed on my android box and sub for a month only thing is any stuff I put on is not English commentary will try spurs game at 12 to see if that changes

I have installed on my android box and sub for a month only thing is any stuff I put on is not English commentary will try spurs game at 12 to see if that changes
Click on the settings tog and change language..try on the epl highlights

No commentary on spurs game ,English com on Italian and playoff game
You see, I'm very picky with what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an easy service with English Comms or No Comms. Did anyone else watch Setanta? And Peacock have not made this easy with VPNs on Mobile Devices (even via Desktop Option).

You see, I'm very picky with what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an easy service with English Comms or No Comms. Did anyone else watch Setanta? And Peacock have not made this easy with VPNs on Mobile Devices (even via Desktop Option).
Just watch with sound off then........tbh I dont really care what language its shown in, just thankful we can get access to these services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back