Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+ MEXICO (OR ANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT)

GOTO Paramount Plus - Stream Live TV, Movies, Originals, Sports, News, and more

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PAYMENT METHODS THAT WORK VIA WEBSITE)

INSTALL PARAMOUNT+ INTERNATIONAL (NOT USA, IT WONT WORK)

LOGIN WITH NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

PAY VIA GOOGLEPLAY

YOU NOW HAVE A VALID ACCOUNT

COST WILL VARY DEPENDING ON GOOGLE STORE

Can vouch for this guy.... not much about logins he doesn't know. Been in this game a long time 👌

TO SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+ MEXICO (OR ANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT)

GOTO Paramount Plus - Stream Live TV, Movies, Originals, Sports, News, and more

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PAYMENT METHODS THAT WORK VIA WEBSITE)

INSTALL PARAMOUNT+ INTERNATIONAL (NOT USA, IT WONT WORK)

LOGIN WITH NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

PAY VIA GOOGLEPLAY

YOU NOW HAVE A VALID ACCOUNT

COST WILL VARY DEPENDING ON GOOGLE STORE
This worked for me, thank you. Will they have every epl match on this app via mexico ?

Anyone on here subscribe to Sooka (malaysia) just wanting to see what vpn's they got working with it, seems they clamping down

EDIT- All sorted now

Last edited:
Stupid question Sir ~ what's the benefit of premium?

Here you go mate http://youtube.com/premium

1.png

In a nut shell the biggest features are Ad-Free videos so you skip all them annoying ads placed on videos.

I forgot how much of annoyance they were until my old man wanted to show me something and there was 3x 30 second ads for a 2 minute video.

YouTube Music is decent and you can close the app and it continues playing any video in the background.

And the ability to download videos offline.

There are other modded apps out there that allow you to do all this but for 8ish quid a year and to have it on all your devices without side loading/downloading modded apps on everything at least for me is well worth it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Main benefits I gather are.

No ads when playing anything
Save videos for offline use
YouTube music premium for free

Sure there are other benefits from having a premium sub.
If you have Google family setup, the kids benefit from no ads aswell, and YouTube music, which is decent, not as good as Spotify or Deezer etc, and YouTube music works with Sonos aswell.

Brother upgraded his youtube premium to family account for 30p extra I think he said lol he added me and my dad.

Never used premium till today and wow what a difference without the bloody annoying ads. Not that I use YouTube alot but good to have anyway.

Hey has anyone been able to get setanta sports downloaded onto fire tv, I have an account, can use it via my mobile but can’t download the app on fire tv as I’m in the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back