Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people getting Fubo TV Canada.
Trying to sign up , but stuck at Canadian credit card requirement.
I've tried UK, US, European credit cards (visa + mastercard), including Revolut (physical and virtual and temporary cards) and Monzo and others - about 12 in total - and all get rejected unfortunately. Let us know if you have any break-through.

FUBO canada

If your wanting an account and your card don't work and ideally if you have used the 1 or 2 cards then email fubo support to say your having a problem paying and if your as lucky as me then they will authorise it and you can make purchase. Alternatively of you DM me I can put you in touch with a reputable seller who can give you a private FUBO Canada for 12 mnths at approx £40. Can even change password on account.

FUBO canada

If your wanting an account and your card don't work and ideally if you have used the 1 or 2 cards then email fubo support to say your having a problem paying and if your as lucky as me then they will authorise it and you can make purchase. Alternatively of you DM me I can put you in touch with a reputable seller who can give you a private FUBO Canada for 12 mnths at approx £40. Can even change password on account.
Bud when u say private is it your own account?

FUBO canada

Bud when u say private is it your own account?

Sorry just seen the end you can change password so must be your own account

I've tried UK, US, European credit cards (visa + mastercard), including Revolut (physical and virtual and temporary cards) and Monzo and others - about 12 in total - and all get rejected unfortunately. Let us know if you have any break-through.
Have you tried REVOLUT MasterCard, or just the Visa version,? Lots of times the visa can give issues, I don't know if the free Revolut account allows you to chose between visa and MasterCard or not.

Thanks for the tips in the thread
I just signed up to fubo, used windscribe vpn and used my Halifax clarity Mastercard. First time it didn’t go through. then i got a text from Halifax to clarify it was me, then repaid 10 mins later and it went through fine

Mine keeps going pixelated because I haven’t got the right app, I’ve downloaded hotspot vpn to get another country for the play store but it doesn’t find the app then, I’ve changed to Australia

Just really want the genuine apps, like Fubo canada, setanta ect but I can’t find the apps on the store even when changing location
I had these problems last night but worked it out this morning

I created a new gmail account for the USA with a vpn, then added this new user to the shield, the next step which I was missing doing was when I logged into the play store. Force close the store and delete the cache. Then you have to change the user in the play store app to the USA gmail, once I did this, I could see the USA apps and could download the FUBO app. It was playing great this morning with control d.

Fubo CA - Thanks for all the tips, but unfortunately, none of them worked for me (I've literally tried 15 cards in all flavours (and from several countries - including UK Revolut Visa + Mastercard - thanks for the suggestion, Steptoe), along with various combinations of different VPNs & ControlD..

I even contacted Fubo CA Customer Services (thanks for the suggestion, Kyser143) who kindly made 'adjustments' at their end to allow 2 of my card numbers - they've been very helpful. Interestingly - in case it helps anyone else - on a couple of cards (looking at the card statements), the charge went through but was then instantly reversed / re-credited. When i spoke to the banks, they said it was something at Fubo's end and nothing to to do with them. When i spoke to Fubo, they were at a loss. I suspect the transaction was going through and then their computer systems discovered seconds later it wasn't a Canadian card and so revoked it and repaid the money.

Anyway, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't! Kyser143 - i'll send you a DM about an account (thanks).

FUBO canada

Fubo CA - Thanks for all the tips, but unfortunately, none of them worked for me (I've literally tried 15 cards in all flavours (and from several countries - including UK Revolut Visa + Mastercard - thanks for the suggestion, Steptoe), along with various combinations of different VPNs & ControlD..

I even contacted Fubo CA Customer Services (thanks for the suggestion, Kyser143) who kindly made 'adjustments' at their end to allow 2 of my card numbers - they've been very helpful. Interestingly - in case it helps anyone else - on a couple of cards (looking at the card statements), the charge went through but was then instantly reversed / re-credited. When i spoke to the banks, they said it was something at Fubo's end and nothing to to do with them. When i spoke to Fubo, they were at a loss. I suspect the transaction was going through and then their computer systems discovered seconds later it wasn't a Canadian card and so revoked it and repaid the money.

Anyway, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't! Kyser143 - i'll send you a DM about an account (thanks).
You have made sure you have Canadian Dollars on the cards you have been using, and not GBP ,?

You have made sure you have Canadian Dollars on the cards you have been using, and not GBP ,?
Hmm, no, the cards are just in their 'native' currency (GBP / USD / EUR - i used a few different ones) - I don't have any CAD$ on them. I thought for credit cards / debit cards, you can only operate the account in the currency of the country that issued it. I don't think that would be a problem as when the payments went through (before they were then reversed / re-credited), my banks (of the credit cards) accepted it and processed it as CAD$ and then ultimately converted it into the currency of the account / card (ie GBP / USD or EUR).

Anyway, i've moved on from trying - much as it annoys me - life is too short, and the discounted deal (CAD$99) they were offereing ended yesterday, now it's more like CAD$180 / yr.

Hmm, no, the cards are just in their 'native' currency (GBP / USD / EUR - i used a few different ones) - I don't have any CAD$ on them. I thought for credit cards / debit cards, you can only operate the account in the currency of the country that issued it. I don't think that would be a problem as when the payments went through (before they were then reversed / re-credited), my banks (of the credit cards) accepted it and processed it as CAD$ and then ultimately converted it into the currency of the account / card (ie GBP / USD or EUR).

Anyway, i've moved on from trying - much as it annoys me - life is too short, and the discounted deal (CAD$99) they were offereing ended yesterday, now it's more like CAD$180 / yr.

Just ask them if they will honour the deal as the only reason you didn’t subscribe was due to an issue that was not your fault.

Does anyone know how to get the fire tv apk for FuboTv.

With VPN on my fire tv won't download it. I've cleared the cache on app store but no dice. I guess amazon are taking it from the account itself.

I tried transferring the APK from phone over buy the FireTV is complaining about google services being missing.

Last resort is APKPure or something

Does anyone know how to get the fire tv apk for FuboTv.

With VPN on my fire tv won't download it. I've cleared the cache on app store but no dice. I guess amazon are taking it from the account itself.

I tried transferring the APK from phone over buy the FireTV is complaining about google services being missing.

Last resort is APKPure or something
To be honest I would get the official app to save you messing with it later with updates etc ...Amazon have the fubo US app on the amazon US store ..just need to create a US account and download official app which with a canada vpn on should let you use a Canada fubo login.

Got as far as being apple to see the app on fire tv but kept getting app is not available when try to download it. Tried to push it from Amazon website also and got compatibility issue with device.

Is there any equivalent of APKPure for Amazon apps where can just download them manually and install them ?
I downloaded the Fubo live app I think from Apkpure! I don't know if it actually works as I wasn't sure if I was going that way.
Anyway it went on stick and when I opened it, it asked for login details,
I tried a couple of filesynced codes where it it transferred but then didn't show.
The same app went on Shield the same so could be the android version.
I have update turned off on shield so the foreign apps don't try to update on Cube I just dismiss updates
Edit it is android version 2.2.5

I downloaded the Fubo live app I think from Apkpure! I don't know if it actually works as I wasn't sure if I was going that way.
Anyway it went on stick and when I opened it, it asked for login details,
I tried a couple of filesynced codes where it it transferred but then didn't show.
The same app went on Shield the same so could be the android version.
I have update turned off on shield so the foreign apps don't try to update on Cube I just dismiss updates
Edit it is android version 2.2.5
Got there eventually, I had updates on cube blocked , while installing FuboTv the dam think sneaked in the latest update as I was messing around with DNS.

Custom launcher still works though it appears and FuboTv is working.
Hate the dam amazon home screen, so hopefully it doesn't force it's way back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back