Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, @steptoe has decided he's backpacking round Europe picking up European birds for everyone on Techkings. No-one cares about these apps any more after 55 pages we've moved on to bigger and better things :laughing::laughing:
Sound, can he also head down to Mexico and throw a copy of the paramount+ app into the backpack so I don't have to deal with Amazon app stores. A Mexican senorita can deliver it to me. Ye all can keep the European birds.

Paramount+

Folks been doing some digging about on the P+ international sites, some have 3 month 50% off deals via the webstie

CANADA Paramount Plus - Stream Live TV, Movies, Originals, Sports, News, and more
Limited-time offer: 50% off for 3 months. New and former customers only.
Then $5.99 CAD/Month.

I managed to sign up and use AMEX card

Also as i first suspected ANY P+ International account (NOT USA) will allow you access via dns/vpn to EVERY P+ locations content, so SKY/BT will not like this one bit (maybe this is why p+ banned me from sending them DM on twitter)

So enjoy this loophole while it lasts folks, but i imagine it will be hear for a good while yet until they reporgram their websites api etc

Nice find on the 50% off! The Mexican P+ is 79 MXN so even cheaper, but not sure if they have an equivalent offer.

I chose that one because if they ever wisen up and block accessing other countries via VPN then at least I’ll still have cheap EPL (hopefully with English comms 🤞🏻) provided I can still access Mexico via VPN 😂

Last edited:
Vidio - 100% agree - that was my view of it too. I'm still hoping (I'm naive :wink: ) that their quality will massively improve when EPL starts. I guess it's good as an 'emergency back-up' if nothing else

Nice find on the 50% off! The Mexican P+ is 79 MXN so even cheaper, but not sure if they have an equivalent offer.

I chose that one because if they ever wisen up and block accessing other countries via VPN then at least I’ll still have cheap EPL (hopefully with English comms 🤞🏻) provided I can still access Mexico via VPN 😂

What way you pay it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back