Setanta

dipped my toe back into the setanta waters recently set to N0rd ukraine vpn, seems to have gone again, getting no content available which is odd because before the setanta website was picking up was using vpn and thus blocked, can get lithunia but that aint got the english/scottish premier league football, any pointers would be appreciqated thanks

Found setanta hit and miss with vpn one day would work next day wouldn't plus most EPL game no English commentary didn't renew my sub there better one out there and easier to connect with vpns

Found setanta hit and miss with vpn one day would work next day wouldn't plus most EPL game no English commentary didn't renew my sub there better one out there and easier to connect with vpns
thanks buddy think it went thru at just over 5 euro for the month, if you dont mind me ask who did u go with for your football subs, feel free to dm if u dont want to post in the thread :)

Vidio Indonesia has the lot all English commentary champion league EPL Europa works about £42 year and can stream on 2 devices so you can split with someone else was handy enough pay with Google pay

Vidio Indonesia has the lot all English commentary champion league EPL Europa works about £42 year and can stream on 2 devices so you can split with someone else was handy enough pay with Google pay
managed to get that android tv and phone, is the picture quality any good

Hi looking for some help if possible please,
I have a setanta sports subscription and using surfshark Moldova server to access the epl football , went to use it last night and theve picked up on vpn being used and now wont show or play any live streams or on demand , I've reached out to surfshack support team and they will"pass on details to developer team" not holding out much hope, I have also tried tor and ipvanish but same issue, does anyone have any recommendations for other vpns that work with setanta , even if u dont want to post in the chat please dm me thanks 😎🏆
Moldova on Windscribe works

I couldn’t get Vidio to take my Revolut card, it just kept failing. I don’t have an Android so can’t use Google Pay.

Back